Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
I will find you and I will William Wallace you 😭

braveheart GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Sorry, been out for the evening.

For those who think that everyone in here is bad and means harm, you're completely wrong. You get bad in all walks of life. You also get decent respectful people in all walks of life too.

You can sit and defend people on Tiktok for some of the WORST s in life , Racism , Sexism , Homophobia , Transphobia , even joking about `playing with their dog` but if you're prepared to sit and say a person is bad because they go around the app playing the clap clap song to those people who've done these things you need to take a good hard look in the mirror.

Judas might be a troll but she's never harmed a soul (Maybe the poor guy from Dialrod) but she's never harmed a child , an animal or even crossed the line that so many people on tiktok seem to do and get away with it. I'll always stand by somebody I think is a good person and who brings awareness to peoples sty behaviour, but if playing the clap clap song is seriously so bad that you'd misgender someone , call them wronguns , act like a total scum bag towards them then you can go find the nearest cactus and stick it so far up your ass it'll tickle the back of your tongue.
Love you for this and you’re absolutely right 😍

I feel like Judas is a mirror, what you get from her depends on who you are as a person. She has great instincts and an incredible naughty streak that is very mischievous and entertaining ☺️

I have so much affection for her 🥹