Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You don't even know who your messing with, slack arse.
Season 2 GIF by BET Plus

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Can't wait to dox you 😉🤣 I'll dox your family while I'm at it 🤣
Listen here, milky crackhead, you're a jumped up squirrelly, paranoid, little, bag of merde with severe abandonment issues because your parents couldn't face what a despicable degenerate you are and neither could any of the friends you ever attempted to make.

You're in here, yet again, begging and pleading for attention because you're starving and gagging for it all because the group of like minded sickos you used to associate with kicked you to the curb and now you're playing the role of some type of strange 'hard' man when the only thing that's hard about you is the lumpy scar tissue on your body where you keep dosing yourself with crack in an attempt to escape your fed reality.

You're beyond help because kurva like you can't be saved, you're gutter scum, sewage, sceptic waste that seeped out from a containment barrel and festered into something truly heinous.

You will never be loved.
You will fade into being forgotten.
You will perish alone and unknown because you have failed to leave a mark on this planet.
You're insignificant.

Everything you do and say is moot because of who and what you are which is the vilest of creatures, something not even worth regarding.