Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I’m now pondering whether kesh is frosty or they’re at least friends because they both @ me in comments 🤔
I’ve honestly considered that myself. I still like to think it’s Russianalpha (even though I don’t know who that is) but it’s funny to troll Kesh saying he pumped Burns 😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
will ferrell lol GIF

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Oh where do I start 😭 there was this Native tiktoker called Lance, I can’t remember his @ but it was something warrior and he used to stitch people being racist and he was quite liked on the app. Then this woman outed him for some crazy s as they kinda had this weird relationship but she’s EXTREMELY histrionic. She did this entire TikTok and she said he hurt her, deep in her *forget the word but it sounded like womblands* and people went wild with it.

Edit: just remembered she said “deep in my womb, Lance” but it really did sound like womblands. She ended up suicide baiting and I think at one point she did voluntarily stay in hospital.

They were both cancelled anyways, including Lances latest Mrs at the time
Ah...good times! This was hilarious! Deep in my womblands!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Native warrior (lance) was so racist and stupid too...loved himself alot too much!

Oct 24, 2023
What do you all think has happened to Jay Slater? I have too many conspiracy theories in my head and it’s frustrating!!
I genuinely just think he's got off his tits and went missing. I don't think there any 19 year old worldwide drugmules, gangsters, don't believe he's being held for ransom or that Pablo Escobars descendants are involved. I don't think his family needed 30K go fund me either but whatever makes life easier for them init 🤷‍♀️

Feb 27, 2024
I genuinely just think he's got off his tits and went missing. I don't think there any 19 year old worldwide drugmules, gangsters, don't believe he's being held for ransom or that Pablo Escobars descendants are involved. I don't think his family needed 30K go fund me either but whatever makes life easier for them init 🤷‍♀️
I agree. I think he’s got drunk and taken too many substances and just simply fallen down some cliff or something. Not sure why it’s getting so much coverage on the news mind, much more than other missing people get, other than Madeline

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
No, I don’t know most of them personally. And it was on an account I borrowed when I kept getting banned. Chonky is alright, I don’t get involved in any personal issues with people on here 😂
Chunky vaguely threatened me by implying that she knew what I looked like and also implying I am 'forgetful'.
She's been manipulative w others here and also exhibited bullying behaviour of which there is evidence.

She also interacted w accounts that are known to be horrid and when things weren't going her way went around spreading lies and bad mouthing everyone in an attempt to alienate people from one another.

Chunky also went to admin to try and get them to reveal the identity of two accounts that were made in here simply because those accounts were brand new and didn't agree with her.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Absolutely pinging. come around having crossed borders without paying and not speaking the lingo and been sat, dressed to the nines in a room with hot Dutch authorities as I denigrated them for their audacity harassing me. I hope the cactus cut was from him trying to get water out, but other than that I've no idea, every summer there's missing people during a heatwave and i can't handle either.
Heat Wave Cat GIF

Oct 24, 2023
Absolutely pinging. come around having crossed borders without paying and not speaking the lingo and been sat, dressed to the nines in a room with hot Dutch authorities as I denigrated them for their audacity harassing me. I hope the cactus cut was from him trying to get water out, but other than that I've no idea, every summer there's missing people during a heatwave and i can't handle either.
Heat Wave Cat GIF
I have saw absolutely no evidence of this cactus cut. What kind of cactus is he cutting himself on because I own 31 cacti and I'm Mexican. I know my cacti.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Chunky vaguely threatened me by implying that she knew what I looked like and also implying I am 'forgetful'.
She's been manipulative w others here and also exhibited bullying behaviour of which there is evidence.

She also interacted w accounts that are known to be horrid and when things weren't going her way went around spreading lies and bad mouthing everyone in an attempt to alienate people from one another.

Chunky also went to admin to try and get them to reveal the identity of two accounts that were made in here simply because those accounts were brand new and didn't agree with her.
She’s also someone that discredits severe chronic illness, tries to get others involved in calling people malingerers by making threads on people that have put proof up of serious things wrong with them.

She gets obsessed with people she doesn’t take to, and won’t leave them alone. (That is why I have done the same to her, she can call me a bully, but I’m giving back what she put in when she tried to keep going for someone that was already struggling).

Also, she just flat out lies. Chonky is weird. But tbh I hope she stays Alicia’s mod cause it is entertainment when Chonky pulls a Chonky

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo

New Mean Girls actor doesn't know Beyonce or Gaga - Base - ATRL

Mariah Carey Can't Find 1 Nice Thing to Say About Nicki Minaj and Still  Doesn'

History repeating

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I don’t even know if she’s still on the app I haven’t seen her about for s couple of days
She went on Canadian Angies and pretended she didn’t troll her in the CA thread, tried acting like she is a martyr and she tried claiming everyone in here don’t work. She didn’t think she would be caught doing that, and I think when we posted on here in the morning about it, she got scared off.