Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I have saw absolutely no evidence of this cactus cut. What kind of cactus is he cutting himself on because I own 31 cacti and I'm Mexican. I know my cacti.
Wtf.. 31 cacti?! I can't even keep 1 alive and they're supposed to be the easiest plants to maintain.
A few years ago i had a venus fly trap in the conservatory, i swear i went around killing flies and force feed it with tweezers, only to be told they rarely eat flies and all you had to do was water it. 😭 Its safe to say I don't have green fingers.

Medusa

something else I noticed about beg. When confronted with a question that might elicit a slanderous reply, she doesn't answer it directly. She passes the burden onto her subscribers in the form of a ''poll''. That's no way to treat your subscribers, Beg.
She'll sit back and allow her viewers to do her dirty work, she's always been the same, no morals, no spine and no eyebrows. Great combo.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Wtf.. 31 cacti?! I can't even keep 1 alive and they're supposed to be the easiest plants to maintain.
A few years ago i had a venus fly trap in the conservatory, i swear i went around killing flies and force feed it with tweezers, only to be told they rarely eat flies and all you had to do was water it. 😭 Its safe to say I don't have green fingers.
I’m the same. I’ve had succulents, cacti, Venus fly traps. At the moment I’m growing mint but this is the first reminder I’ve had that I’m growing mint since I potted it 3 weeks ago. I don’t have hope I’ve given life to it 😭😭

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I can’t stand that court assasin & The one time i have the bollocks to get in a box she wouldn’t let me in 🤬she blocked me the daft t. She’s trying to be like EQ and getting advice off EQ is the worst thing she can do. Has she refused to apologise to paige and taurian?
Yes she refused because apparently they have been racist to her

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
something else I noticed about beg. When confronted with a question that might elicit a slanderous reply, she doesn't answer it directly. She passes the burden onto her subscribers in the form of a ''poll''. That's no way to treat your subscribers, Beg.
I liked the way red didn't hear thec lady say that angie had backtracked and now thinks court should stay on the app

Medusa

I’m the same. I’ve had succulents, cacti, Venus fly traps. At the moment I’m growing mint but this is the first reminder I’ve had that I’m growing mint since I potted it 3 weeks ago. I don’t have hope I’ve given life to it 😭😭
I don't think it helps because I have the touch of an elephant and plants are supposed to be handled with care.
But.. herbs are supposed to be so easy to grow especially mint, so I have faith in you and we'll all form a queue ready for a peppermint tea. (I think that's tea leaves) 😭 I'm sleep deprived.

Mar 2, 2024
No, I don’t know most of them personally. And it was on an account I borrowed when I kept getting banned. Chonky is alright, I don’t get involved in any personal issues with people on here 😂

I can’t tell you who to interact with. Although I’m pretty sure I have 🤭 cough cough

That being said. Chonk is, Zia without the gifting badge and her tits are probably still In the same postcode

Don’t tell her anything deep and sleep with a cattleprod under your pillow 😬

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Happy Anniversary Mr & @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love and laughter 🩵
Thank you Nora luv, our dogs have been very entertaining today and it’s been lovely and bittersweet to reminisce of our other boys we’ve lost 🥹🩵 My eldest of those sat in front of me as I tried my wedding dress on for the first time 😭

Last edited: