Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Angie's angry that cats are being abused, yet she's fine joking about shagging her dog
Make it make sense
Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp
And makes her cat stay in her dingy smelly room without proper toilet training etc

Mar 15, 2024
england
Happy Dance GIF
Morning cc beautiful people, hope you’re all having a fabulous start to the day. The sun is shining and the birds are singing, the 🐝 are out in force already had 2 in my room today…. Had to cover myself from head to toe to rescue the baby.😂😭 my hay fever is killing me🤧… but all good in the hood. happy anniversary mrs doubtfire have a wonderful day🥰😍 19 years ago today at just 16(don’t judge me 🫣) I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Happy birthday mini me🥰🥰 in university, about to move in your first flat and bossing life. Love you always ( I know your in here somewhere you little git ) xx

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I give up with people of TikTok. I really do. Not even the ones that seem decent, do things the right way. People exposing others end up being exposed at the same time and people just deflect then.

Anyways, I missed last night, did you all see Tony’s ex provide the bit of evidence that Tony does have a record for past Domestic violence offences?

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Happy Dance GIF
Morning cc beautiful people, hope you’re all having a fabulous start to the day. The sun is shining and the birds are singing, the 🐝 are out in force already had 2 in my room today…. Had to cover myself from head to toe to rescue the baby.😂😭 my hay fever is killing me🤧… but all good in the hood. happy anniversary mrs doubtfire have a wonderful day🥰😍 19 years ago today at just 16(don’t judge me 🫣) I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Happy birthday mini me🥰🥰 in university, about to move in your first flat and bossing life. Love you always ( I know your in here somewhere you little git ) xx
Ahhh happy birthday Shy junior!! ❤️❤️❤️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I give up with people of TikTok. I really do. Not even the ones that seem decent, do things the right way. People exposing others end up being exposed at the same time and people just deflect then.

Anyways, I missed last night, did you all see Tony’s ex provide the bit of evidence that Tony does have a record for past Domestic violence offences?
Judas posted them x

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I feel responsible, Luper was on the live there earlier crying and I posted about it here, she saw it and then made a big fuss about how horrible comment cafe is and flounced off, now this
Uhrg...perfectly flawed needs to get a grip...its social media, not everyone is going to love you and lick your bumhole! As perfectly flawed all I ever saw was her crying..I did think she'd come back more positive and in a better place, obviously not. I get that she's sensitive but geez...why is the opinion of others you don't even know so awful ffs

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
So much for staying off the app for 2 weeks, I doubt court assassin would have returned if it wasn't for eq supporting her and enabling her behaviour.
Eq did the same with Kerry Essex too, with Angie, anyone who says vile things she eggs them on, she wants to outrage. Eq doesn’t give a s about court assassin and she may think she’s ‘hard’ while she’s got eq in the box but real life is a different thing, there are people out there that are sick enough to do something

Medusa

Yes, I wasn't on either and missed it, but I did see it in here, I'm now hoping people wise up and see him for what he is, an abusive vile, t with alarming hatered towards women, but he'll come out with some fabricated version of events - like he normally does, and idiots will believe him.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Canadian Angie was on live at some point this morning, suggesting that Tony’s court documents were faked
She is the most ridiculous human. Is she for fing real? No offence to his ex, but I don’t think she has the ability to be faking documents 😭 Tony’s behaviour on the app, disrespect and THREATS towards many women, it matches the accusations.

Canadian Angie needs to get laid or something, instead of simping over a square jawed abuser that’s barely hitting 5foot!

Medusa

Eq did the same with Kerry Essex too, with Angie, anyone who says vile things she eggs them on, she wants to outrage. Eq doesn’t give a s about court assassin and she may think she’s ‘hard’ while she’s got eq in the box but real life is a different thing, there are people out there that are sick enough to do something
I remember the kerry Essex thing, I haven't seen her around since but it could be because i blocked her on my main account, I'm not shocked eq helped her either. She's trying to do damage control because there's people out their capable of carrying out their threats, and her words won't save her then, and neither will eq.

Last edited: