Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Are we gonna Mr potato head a person to dox ๐Ÿ˜ญ

head potato GIF

Anyone have a rather large scar (sorry if I'm doxing myself here) that's fully healed but itches like do at times?

Some t at work said I smell like an old person because I've smothered myself in Savlon and I just know some fs going to notice I've pissed myself next ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I do ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have many scars, I donโ€™t heal well. Iโ€™m not doxxing them though

Anyone have a rather large scar (sorry if I'm doxing myself here) that's fully healed but itches like do at times?

Some t at work said I smell like an old person because I've smothered myself in Savlon and I just know some fs going to notice I've pissed myself next ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yes and itโ€™s fing awful. Best recommendation? Tons and tons of skin massages with Bio Oil, it enabled some raised scars to flatten and helped the nerve tissue to settle around some scars. Massage helps encourage lots of blood flow to the area but itโ€™s painful at first sadly. Itโ€™s rotten sorry luv ๐Ÿซ‚

It's healed but do it itches at times (More so in the humidity) Do you find the same? Do you smother yourself in Savlon / Germolene and get called an OAP?
Iโ€™m lazy, my scars just itch and I give em a scratch. They donโ€™t whiff though.

I think Nolan may be Demi ๐Ÿ˜ญ doxx your leg

Mar 2, 2024
Yes and itโ€™s fing awful. Best recommendation? Tons and tons of skin massages with Bio Oil, it enabled some raised scars to flatten and helped the nerve tissue to settle around some scars. Massage helps encourage lots of blood flow to the area but itโ€™s painful at first sadly. Itโ€™s rotten sorry luv ๐Ÿซ‚
It's been healed a fair while now, to look at it's perfect and the Surgeon did a top job but whenever there's humidity it just ITCHES to the extreme. Bio Oil is a good shout actually , at least I won't smell like I'm going down to the Bingo x

It's been healed a fair while now, to look at it's perfect and the Surgeon did a top job but whenever there's humidity it just ITCHES to the extreme. Bio Oil is a good shout actually , at least I won't smell like I'm going down to the Bingo x
It has a unique smell but itโ€™s more subtle and peach like. You can also try introducing some wet healing adhesive film, like Mepore. It can help with older scars but you have to seal the skin when itโ€™s been sanitised and leave it on a day or two ๐Ÿฉต

Mar 2, 2024