Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
It has a unique smell but itโ€™s more subtle and peach like. You can also try introducing some wet healing adhesive film, like Mepore. It can help with older scars but you have to seal the skin when itโ€™s been sanitised and leave it on a day or two ๐Ÿฉต
The misses uses that bio oil for `baby stretches` even though the last sprout to appear from the Vagina was well over a decade ago and swears by it x

Mar 2, 2024
Iโ€™m lazy, my scars just itch and I give em a scratch. They donโ€™t whiff though.

I think Nolan may be Demi ๐Ÿ˜ญ doxx your leg
Sexy High Heels GIF by Glamour Stockings

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Oh my fing god. This is the second time she's wanted to set her kids up to be kidnapped as a lesson we've called her out for it before. I genuinely feel sick. I think if I knew the school I'd call them and inform them. That's absolutely terrifying.
Absolutely fing horrific. Itโ€™s not even her kid! She is a genuinely sadistic rhinapple t. Imagine the trauma that would leave the girl with? Doesnโ€™t matter if she gets told it was a setup. The trauma response from believing itโ€™s real will have already happened.

She needs locked up.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I do ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have many scars, I donโ€™t heal well. Iโ€™m not doxxing them though
I don't heal well either, any mark (even a scratch or a bruise) tends to stick around on me for ages and scars on me are very noticeable but thankfully I only have one that is large-ish and it is in a place easily covered

Mar 2, 2024
Itโ€™s amazing stuff and maybe you can take it in turns for massages and make it a fun/self care/couple time ๐Ÿฅฐ
Just noticed the tattoo butter you posted , I've some of that somewhere , it's amazing stuff!

Mrs D is rather raunchy today , are you having a Chinese tonight for your special meal?

Absolutely fing horrific. Itโ€™s not even her kid! She is a genuinely sadistic rhinapple t. Imagine the trauma that would leave the girl with? Doesnโ€™t matter if she gets told it was a setup. The trauma response from believing itโ€™s real will have already happened.

She needs locked up.
She spoke about wanting to set her kids up to see if they would talk to a stranger and follow them to a van and a safety test as well. That's traumatising.

Can you message me back on TikTok btw I dunno what account you use so I only messaged one, please & thanks ๐Ÿ‘น

I don't heal well either, any mark (even a scratch or a bruise) tends to stick around on me for ages and scars on me are very noticeable but thankfully I only have one that is large-ish and it is in a place easily covered
Exactly the same (mines due to EDS though). I have long scars on my shins from recently shaving my legs. Both legs ๐Ÿ˜ญ theyre longer than a decent sized willy

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Oh my fing god. This is the second time she's wanted to set her kids up to be kidnapped as a lesson we've called her out for it before. I genuinely feel sick. I think if I knew the school I'd call them and inform them. That's absolutely terrifying.
Well there's adults in their life that have interacted with the worst of the worst so maybe lead by example. Chin-titty. Chitty. Chitty-tilly

Kidnapping will cause genuine trauma and very likely induce PTSD and cause long term brain damage to her neural pathways. Jesus Christ, if she reads here - please donโ€™t do this.

I know parents can feel desperate in such situations where children donโ€™t listen but perhaps in instances of warning about predator danger, speak to local police and get advice.