Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Just noticed the tattoo butter you posted , I've some of that somewhere , it's amazing stuff!

Mrs D is rather raunchy today , are you having a Chinese tonight for your special meal?
Isn’t it just amazing 😍 I have sleeves/hands/leg tatts and used it on all but one ankle piece from over 20 years ago.

I haven’t had any flowers yet, who knows 😯

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway

Rancid Ruby is in Hospital

IMG_7235.jpeg
Probably self induced in some way. I don’t like to comment on illness but she’s admitted she’s diagnosed with Munchausens. A trait of which, they will inflict illness through various ways (can include medications that induce symptoms) and can even risk death just to get medical attention. It’s a worrying mental illness, but whether she’s diagnosed or not, with Munchausens, she’s proven she does have significant traits of it

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Isn’t it just amazing 😍 I have sleeves/hands/leg tatts and used it on all but one ankle piece from over 20 years ago.

I haven’t had any flowers yet, who knows 😯
National Red Rose Day GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
If a kids not listening all you do is repeat yourself until they do or remove their Snapchat privileges. You don't hire an Albanian to kidnap them!
Yeah, I’m not being funny, but child abuse isn’t a tool of correcting behaviour. Absolutely fing mental she would be so open about even considering it.

Medusa

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Exactly the same (mines due to EDS though). I have long scars on my shins from recently shaving my legs. Both legs 😭 theyre longer than a decent sized willy
I have EDs too!
It's a nightmare because I'm littered with tiny scars from canulars and where I've had blood tests too (I have one on my neck that looks like a vampire bite 😭😭) and they're SO pronounced. Bonus is apparently my skin is extremely soft.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think Rhino has done it for a reaction. She knows we're going to discuss it but you simply do not make a joke about something like that. I don't think `It was a joke officer because I wanted to wind some people up on the internet` will cut it, but you have your wish because I'm reporting you , you t.
It's the second time she's made a suggestion about this though and the last time I called her weird for it she got upset. Child abuse isn't a joke and she should know this since she likes to remind everyone she's doing a criminology degree and used to be a "protector of kids". Her and her sister shouldn't have children.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I have EDs too!
It's a nightmare because I'm littered with tiny scars from canulars and where I've had blood tests too (I have one on my neck that looks like a vampire bite 😭😭) and they're SO pronounced. Bonus is apparently my skin is extremely soft.
Velvety smooth, super stretchy skin. I think we have a few zebras in here. Sorry to hear you have it too, sucks ass. But at least we can bend our thumbs down to touch our wrists, I guess 😭😭