Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
OMG not Angie saying how if she was Louie she’d use the situation to her advantage for the money towards the heart machine and ultimately what CA did was a positive. To his mum 🫣 not even realising it was his mum despite the comments telling her to stop and it was his mum

And s like this (as well as everything else) is the exact reason why people say Angie is not the right person to platform awareness that involves sensitive issues

Mar 2, 2024
Has anyone seen Tam’s new video on real_talk_tee? 👀👀

View attachment db0257dc-7f48-4600-8f10-0ce484c51d63.mp4

Erm 😐

So many points I’d like to raise but I’ll stick too a couple

Firstly, how in the name of Christ did she think this master plan was a good idea?

Secondly. Why has she described her "mate" by his race. Twice? Was it because he’s Albanian she’s chosen him over a white man to commit the fake kidnapping??!

What is wrong with this woman??

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
And again FFS it’s raging me. Cut off Louie’s mum again because she’s on her phone and not paying attention and you know what it’s not even her as much as it is the comments excusing her. Angie always zones out, Angie’s checking her phone she’s not being rude, Angie’s just giving people a chance to talk.

do off seriously will you. I take some acceptance that as a box / live host you can’t always see all the comments - that’s what you have mods for but pay attention to your fing boxes and what’s going on.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Erm 😐

So many points I’d like to raise but I’ll stick too a couple

Firstly, how in the name of Christ did she think this master plan was a good idea?

Secondly. Why has she described her "mate" by his race. Twice? Was it because he’s Albanian she’s chosen him over a white man to commit the fake kidnapping??!

What is wrong with this woman??
If she really does this she wants locking up. That child will suffer trauma 'fake' or not. She will probably fear going out again and feel unsafe as well as all other fears that will come along side it. What kind of sick plan is this. 😡

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Miss Remi has offered some ''context'' in her opinion on Court Assassin who she says was ''outwardly and openly racist to Paigey and Taurian'' previously and she's '' not buying dark humour''. Just for 'context' Miss Remi, EQ (who you don't mind giving a platform to) used to sit in Court Assassin's box ''coaching'' her on these behaviours. Your moderator said the following below which I noticed you didn't acknowledge 👀

thumbnail_IMG_1.png thumbnail_IMG_2.png

Last edited: