Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
What she say?
I Cant Read Mariah Carey GIF - I Cant Read Mariah Carey IDK - Discover &  Share GIFs

Feb 29, 2024
So Red never speaks to others about what she's going to talk about. But Red and Tam spoke this morning.
Tam gets a response from police about her video??
My husband was asulted on his bike and spat at and they never looked at the video evidence and gave him results of that within half hr!!! She speaks bull s!! And we have said about the maffa (sorry can't spell it) can someone check on here if that word has been written in here??

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Well I got blocked by red (I think her personally as she wasn’t towards the screen with her hand as I got blocked) for simply stating perhaps tam should never have made the video when she stated perhaps she shouldn’t have mentioned a blindfold. Absolute echo chamber in there, I actually wasn’t even disrespectful in there, simply had an opinion.

Absolutely pathetic, how anyone is willing to watch her daily and claim she’s fair, unbias. She can’t even say words, she can’t even say fing words. At 6 I could have run a better show than her just sitting there bitting her dry lips as a rhino spouts absolute fing idiocy