Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Hello comment cafe

I am Mary Motormouth on tiktok, I do a show called loose lips box talks where I do topics surrounding tiktok, I know comment cafe is a topic alot of creators and users bring up on the app and I wanted to cover it in my box talks.

I was hoping to do it on Mondays show and was wondering how you guys would feel about it? Obviously I do not use comment cafe alot (this is my first post) I would love to have people from here be able to come up and let us know why you use this forum? Is it a great community you have? Does it upset you the reputation comment cafe can get on tiktok?

Please let me know if you think this is a topic that should be discussed as you guys are the users and if you would like to come up and chat

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It pisses me off when people talk about Tams conviction rate.... wheres the proof of this? 150 pedalos all convicted because of Tam?

Idiots.

Nicole Kidman Television GIF by Paramount+
I once called her out because she described her experience with hunting as "comedic"

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Mate, Serena is a full wrongen. How she had me fooled!

Pointing out spelling mistakes is NAUGHTY okay.

But tell everyone your plot to kidnap your niece, call a Muslim woman a terrorist and call a disabled woman the R word and that’s all good

Serena you’re a floaty t.

Edit: I meant foisty t but floaty t is fine. She floats above the line of morality because she hasn’t got any.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hello comment cafe

I am Mary Motormouth on tiktok, I do a show called loose lips box talks where I do topics surrounding tiktok, I know comment cafe is a topic alot of creators and users bring up on the app and I wanted to cover it in my box talks.

I was hoping to do it on Mondays show and was wondering how you guys would feel about it? Obviously I do not use comment cafe alot (this is my first post) I would love to have people from here be able to come up and let us know why you use this forum? Is it a great community you have? Does it upset you the reputation comment cafe can get on tiktok?

Please let me know if you think this is a topic that should be discussed as you guys are the users and if you would like to come up and chat

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you
If it's on the app you can talk about. I'll not be participating, I'm not here for a podcast. Good luck though init 😂