Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
How long ago was tam a pedo hunter? Because iv heard her say 7 years. If she's so traumatised by it that she has thoughts to kidnap a child she really needs therapy.
Maybe she can ask β€˜not so irish Kelly’ where she goes for her terapy. I feel Irish Kelly has benefited a lot since her terapy. She’s gone from murdering someone and ending up in jail with her sister, to now just throwing her gaming chair out the window

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Hello comment cafe

I am Mary Motormouth on tiktok, I do a show called loose lips box talks where I do topics surrounding tiktok, I know comment cafe is a topic alot of creators and users bring up on the app and I wanted to cover it in my box talks.

I was hoping to do it on Mondays show and was wondering how you guys would feel about it? Obviously I do not use comment cafe alot (this is my first post) I would love to have people from here be able to come up and let us know why you use this forum? Is it a great community you have? Does it upset you the reputation comment cafe can get on tiktok?

Please let me know if you think this is a topic that should be discussed as you guys are the users and if you would like to come up and chat

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you
GIF by The Resident on FOX

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I swear the whole deal with being a hunter is that the hunter shows up to meet the predator instead of a child to stop them being snatched and abused. Even though the child is usually a decoy. Surely if Tam was that great of a hunter she would know of the seriousness of planning to kidnap?
Is the hunter group she was a part of still around? Maybe someone should give them a message and let them know what tan has been up too 🀣

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Hello comment cafe

I am Mary Motormouth on tiktok, I do a show called loose lips box talks where I do topics surrounding tiktok, I know comment cafe is a topic alot of creators and users bring up on the app and I wanted to cover it in my box talks.

I was hoping to do it on Mondays show and was wondering how you guys would feel about it? Obviously I do not use comment cafe alot (this is my first post) I would love to have people from here be able to come up and let us know why you use this forum? Is it a great community you have? Does it upset you the reputation comment cafe can get on tiktok?

Please let me know if you think this is a topic that should be discussed as you guys are the users and if you would like to come up and chat

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you
I would love to join, but I can't make promises. I've never been in a box before, and my anxiety has stopped me many times from changing that. I do have a lot of opinions, and it would be great to voice them. Maybe one day :)

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Hello comment cafe

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you
Do you promise none of us will get blocked πŸ˜‚

Hello comment cafe

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you
I threaten to eat people’s faces, I’ll be happy to come in your next show, I expect payment in the form of human flesh x

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Hello comment cafe

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you
I think that being branded trolls just because we disagree with someone is something that irks me the most.
Being called PLM when it's one or two rouge accounts that are, that we ignore or the minute we discover who they are they are cast out.
Being blocked for trivial s by tiktokers just for being cc is annoying... angie saying she does debates and stuff yet not being able to handle the heat of a different opinion or a fing brocolli emoji is laughable.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Hello comment cafe

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you

I don’t feel I’ve been here long enough to have an opinion in boxes and probably wouldn’t even if I had.

I use this forum because I was fed up of not being able to freely express my opinion on problematic creators.

I don’t know why so many creators are pressed by the existence of CC other than the fact that they can’t use the drama for gifts and views and clout. In my opinion no one in here is doing anything different to what is done on TikTok it’s just a different medium.