Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hypocrite CC

Jun 28, 2024
no
*This is a public troll forum announcement...
You must ALL make sure to tell me what lives you are in, so i can follow you and write down notes about each of you, so i can tell you about my opinions of you that nobody asked for! Thanks :) xx

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Demi is back.

Go Go Go Running GIF
do sake. She got banned.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
You must ALL make sure to tell me what lives you are in, so i can follow you and write down notes about each of you, so i can tell you about my opinions of you that nobody asked for! Thanks :) xx

I’m in this live hun. Live laugh love!

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
I said something negative about Chloe on here once ages ago. She then said she absolutely hated me when I was in bad gyals squeaks live and couldn’t stand me, all for a couple of comments I made in here ages ago. It was about her friends falling out with Alex and how I thought she was being a flip flop for still sticking up for Alex and going into his lives.. She blocked me for it. I then apologised and made her an AI because I felt bad she was that upset. Now she’s sitting and agreeing with Tam’s views and also going onto clapper to argue with Demi? Like wtf. 😳

Hypocrite CC

Jun 28, 2024
no
Oh god that's a weird kink
Is being a troll a kink??

I’m in this live hun. Live laugh love!
Thank you for making me aware of your whereabouts so i can critique the s out of you for no reason at all!

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
Hello Harry Poppins.

Can I just ask when did I agree with Tams views?

I also never said Demis nan and grandad were going to die. Her mother was saying she hoped my Nan died and I said "you've abused your parents" nothing like that would come out of my mouth I am not that sort of person. I also didn't go onto clapper to argue with Demi I went in there because she is calling my name every single night after she has accused me of being part of group that I have never been part of for over a year and blaming me for them trolling her when it is nothing to do with me. So I went in to tell her that she has got herself mixed up with them and that is her own fault to which I was then told by tracy that "My nan will die soon" she hopes my 9 year old son dies and lots of other abuse. Does that clear things up a bit? Hope so 🖤