Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
Chloe I swear to god if your coming in to start on hairy poppins again cause it seems like an ongoing issue loads of people had something to say about you last night. Beef them first 😭
I'm.not starting on anyone just correcting but can please come with the facts of what was said because not once did I say the things you have said. Thanks

Nov 10, 2023
@BattyBat

Studying Back To School GIF by Kohl's

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hello Harry Poppins.

Can I just ask when did I agree with Tams views?

I also never said Demis nan and grandad were going to die. Her mother was saying she hoped my Nan died and I said "you've abused your parents" nothing like that would come out of my mouth I am not that sort of person. I also didn't go onto clapper to argue with Demi I went in there because she is calling my name every single night after she has accused me of being part of group that I have never been part of for over a year and blaming me for them trolling her when it is nothing to do with me. So I went in to tell her that she has got herself mixed up with them and that is her own fault to which I was then told by tracy that "My nan will die soon" she hopes my 9 year old son dies and lots of other abuse. Does that clear things up a bit? Hope so 🖤
I'm not reading all of that, but you did say exactly what people were saying you said, okay you've said it because your beefing Demi. But just own it, stop the bullshit. You were screaming "look at your parents Tracey they look dead they'll be dead soon" I dunno why you can't just own it instead of pretending your nice all the time it's jarring 😭

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
I'm not reading all of that, but you did say exactly what people were saying you said, okay you've said it because your beefing Demi. But just own it, stop the bullshit. You were screaming "look at your parents Tracey they look dead they'll be dead soon" I dunno why you can't just own it instead of pretending your nice all the time it's jarring 😭

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
Not once did I say that. Do you have the proof?

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
Yes you did 😭 maybe you were angry and confused I dunno but you definitely said it 😂
I can assure you that was not what I said. I've wrote what I said. You all keep saying chloe loves this drama but none of you know the facts of what's actually happened. I am no victim but this all started because demi accused me of being part of a group that I'm not and has ran with it for year and not shutup about me. The things they have said about my son is sick and twisted and to be honest I hardly ever retaliate I did at the start but not now but last night I'd had enough. I don't make myself out to be anyone that I am not but putting words in my mouth saying I said someone's grandparents will be dead is rather disappointing cause that's not what I said