Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Yesterday we decided to go out for food as been feeling exhausted with anxiety and thought no let's just go out for a bite to eat and stuff you anxiety. As our taxi pulled up to us another driver was tale gating him. It ended up with the driver shouting disgusting rascit slurs at the taxi man. I've never felt so much anger. Obviously hubby and I shouted at him. He just drove off. What hurt the most was the taxi driver didn't want the fuss or us to report it. I guess this is due to any back lash/gets this on a regular basis. He could clearly see I was upset and told us to enjoy the sun and the rest of the day. I ended up doing just that as I wasn't going to let a rascit wanker spoil our day. Still feeling upset over what happened but I'm emotional today

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Imagine gaslighting social commentary about you wiping your arse back to front with a sock and telling them they are wrong for watching 🫣 how about don’t take a 💩 while on live. Just a thought 💭

Who Knows Idk GIF by Holly Logan

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
🎄 Only 25 weeks until Christmas! 🎄

Start saving now and put away £5, £10, or £20 a week. By the time the holidays arrive, you'll have £125, £250, or even £500 ready to make your celebrations extra special.

Let's make this Christmas unforgettable—start today! 💰✨

Remember, sob stories and begging will not be tolerated closer to the time. Plan ahead and enjoy a stress-free holiday!

*yes Smiles this is aimed at you