Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Lmaoooo.

My child was sleeping at my mums and I said I would pick them up at 3:30. I left the house at 3:40. I could have left them there all day if I wanted to, but I said I’d leave at 3:30. Is she for real 🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦
That's what nan's for, my daughter often saying can I look after my grandson for the day and then he ends up staying the night. Never in a rush to give him back!

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
That's what nan's for, my daughter often saying can I look after my grandson for the day and then he ends up staying the night. Never in a rush to give him back!
Don’t you find grandmas are the absolute worst with the first born? My lad even now at 19 can do no wrong in her eyes ‘what did they do to make him do that’ ‘he didn’t do it’.. they turn into right softies with them

Feb 29, 2024
Don’t you find grandmas are the absolute worst with the first born? My lad even now at 19 can do no wrong in her eyes ‘what did they do to make him do that’ ‘he didn’t do it’.. they turn into right softies with them
Yes one of my daughters said why wasn't you this nice to use 🤣🤣🤣 makes me feel bad 🤣 but I did have 3 kids under 5 so was slightly stricker

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
My first born grandchild is perfect in every single way..I'll have nobody telling me otherwise!! 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Johnny sort your life out you sad fing t 😭😭😭

He's not well everything I know about that lot is because they broadcast it online and speak about each other. Everytime Angie pulled Johnny up for having a fake account about her he would get in her box and scream "everyone knows it's me Angie Iv spoke on it in the vc it's a fan account". This unhealthy obsessed with young women who don't like him is sooooo unhealthy 😭😭

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Dear Judas, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em

(Johnny yazoo hole)

the marshall mathers lp stan GIF by Eminem