Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Angie slagging @Miss Baguette 🥖 off on a live about her child 😲

Did anyone record this?

Angie I am so glad that you never got to experience the blessing of motherhood, and even if you did, I wouldn’t talk about your kids. But I’ll talk about you, and you’re one of few women who I am thankful that you don’t have a child under your wing. No human being deserves to be mothered by a vile, morally inept, misanthropic waste of oxygen.

I am sorry if anyone feels I am being harsh, but my contempt is aimed directly at this layabout alcoholic piss-sniffer and nobody else.

Nov 10, 2023
Lmaoooo.

My child was sleeping at my mums and I said I would pick them up at 3:30. I left the house at 3:40. I could have left them there all day if I wanted to, but I said I’d leave at 3:30. Is she for real 🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦
I went in after seeing it mentioned here but my screen record failed. She played a recording of you and then said it was neglect.

Mar 2, 2024
Anyone know @drama4you5 ? They were commenting at me in Ruby’s live saying they have proof I’m in the server.. 🤣🤣🤣

These people man
lisa simpson cuckoo GIF

Did you screenshot the account? fing weirdos. Probably Johnny or captain prat and his little sidekick 🙄

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Dirty stinking pissy b body shaming Remi 🤬
View attachment VID-20240630-WA0017.mp4
She claims she's put on 3 stone. I hope the weight gain continues and she gets a proper b slap of karma. It's incredibly easy to criticise and shame someone's weight when your metabolism has done all the hard work for you. But she's getting older, leads an incredibly sedentary lifestyle and is consuming far more calories than she even realises.

Grow Annie Potts GIF by CBS

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Lmaoooo.

My child was sleeping at my mums and I said I would pick them up at 3:30. I left the house at 3:40. I could have left them there all day if I wanted to, but I said I’d leave at 3:30. Is she for real 🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦
Lol...my daughter said could I have hers Friday night and their still here! I don't mind, I do love them so...

Feb 29, 2024
Did anyone record this?

Angie I am so glad that you never got to experience the blessing of motherhood, and even if you did, I wouldn’t talk about your kids. But I’ll talk about you, and you’re one of few women who I am thankful that you don’t have a child under your wing. No human being deserves to be mothered by a vile, morally inept, misanthropic waste of oxygen.

I am sorry if anyone feels I am being harsh, but my contempt is aimed directly at this layabout alcoholic piss-sniffer and nobody else.
She'll just say she mentioned your parenting