Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
CAs view on comment cafe and @Miss Baguette 🥖 is obcessed with Tony's knob 🤣. Also dug up Aussie Ali claims we have doxed phone numbers and addresses I'd love to see evidence of this.
View attachment VID-20240703-WA0000.mp4
View attachment VID-20240703-WA0001.mp4
Can Ange: "oN tHe SaMe HaNd..."
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Nov 10, 2023
Tut tut Canadian Angie. We’re not violent and we don’t have sexual issues. No one wants any part of lanky arse piss head Tony. You were the one who was getting all excited everytime Tony joined your live.

Also you told me to show myself last night so you could block me. Hun you followed me first. I followed you back like a week later. Unfollow and block me if you’re that bothered. You were even liking my posts a few days ago 🤣🤣

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Aussie who sits with delulu and condones her behaviour? Oh go suck a rats arse.

These people are bizzare
Preaching she doesn't doxx people yet she was sat happily with plm
Confused Halloween GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

oN tHe SaMe HaNd
Alice Foulcher Wtf GIF by 1091

'Sexual issues'
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

"I don't care about Story-Stoney..."
Blink Omg GIF

Excusez-moi, why are you so obsessed with cc and why are you looking for individual members accounts in the first place, Can Ange? Why are you lying constantly? Why do you crave so much attention from cc?

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Tut tut Canadian Angie. We’re not violent and we don’t have sexual issues. No one wants any part of lanky arse piss head Tony. You were the one who was getting all excited everytime Tony joined your live.

Also you told me to show myself last night so you could block me. Hun you followed me first. I followed you back like a week later. Unfollow and block me if you’re that bothered. You were even liking my posts a few days ago 🤣🤣
She was getting excited over him yet calling him cousin too, it was so gross.

Istg she's  so strange.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA

Medusa

CAs view on comment cafe and @Miss Baguette 🥖 is obcessed with Tony's knob 🤣. Also dug up Aussie Ali claims we have doxed phone numbers and addresses I'd love to see evidence of this.
Firstly CA is one of the most insufferable, boring, twats I've had the misfortune to come across, if it wasn't for her constantly having cc in her mouth, no one on here would even know she's on the app. Practice what you preach b! go and get a job because your obsession with cc and plm is unhealthy, you sit behind a green screen 24/7 yet you have the nerve to call others.

As for her saying Baguette is sexually frustrated I'm sure she's had plenty of offers to have her oven steam cleaned,
JEALOUSY!, Just because your dildo goes floppy when you take it out of its hiding place, doesn't mean everyone else is in need of a good bonk. Canangie, you're coming across as bitter. Again!

As for us doxxing people/numbers, the only person I know of, who doxxed herself and her poor dog was Jenny. (I can't even remember her surname, that's how irrelevant she is)
No one doxxed anyone on here unless they've done it themselves, I just love how much bs comes out of these people's mouths when they know sweet do all.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
do me.

I am genuinely too poorly to be entertaining this type of low IQ today.

I’ll just say, that pretty much everything they say is ironically factually correct, however it’s correct about them and not us 🤣

Selective hearing? Oh what, like everyone telling you Tony abused women online and you chose to ignore it, you frigid, maple guzzling kumquat.

There are genuinely more brain cells inside Elphaba’s crusty wank sock, than there is in the entirety of the boxes in your freak-magnet of a live. 🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Well Canadian Ange, you say we have zero life in our 20s, 30s, 40s etc but yet you are always here 😂 nobody has been dick riding Tiny Tony because the hatred in here for him is the same for near enough all members in here. You keep us relevant by your obsession. And as for you Crocodile Dundee, please come with receipts of phone numbers and addresses being doxxed in here. Like you were all saying, we run with stories and bullshit so back up what yous are saying. fs