Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Flangies clapper was apparently on reddit, also passed around tiktok. But she'd lose her s if there was a live discussing it.
Slightly different though isn't it? Chelsey posts her naked body online by herself for money because she dabbles in and out of sex work. Angie got naked a few times on clapper and her friends recorded it. I genuinely just don't care if people talk s about EQ.

G getting her feet under all the tables

IMG_1384.png
Thought paige and taurian stood against all discrimination and racism, yet G has used the slur against travellers and said the P word for racism multiple times explaining what alex said even thoigh she could of coded it

I find it very hard to care about what people say about EQ. Shes an awful person, she's not an ally, she doesn't support trans people, she doesn't represent trans people and I refuse to feel any sort of sympathy for her just because she's trans 😂
I just thought it was odd 8 people sat there discussing what was in between her legs and the uneducated people saying its plastic 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I just thought it was odd 8 people sat there discussing what was in between her legs and the uneducated people saying its plastic 🤣
I mean it is odd but it's just as odd as the lives she hosts slagging other trans people off, making ableist remarks, using slurs, talking about children. All equally as odd 🤷‍♀️

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Thought paige and taurian stood against all discrimination and racism, yet G has used the slur against travellers and said the P word for racism multiple times explaining what alex said even thoigh she could of coded it
She wont last long around them she will eventually say something controversial and cause an argument. Watch this space.

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Slightly different though isn't it? Chelsey posts her naked body online by herself for money because she dabbles in and out of sex work. Angie got naked a few times on clapper and her friends recorded it. I genuinely just don't care if people talk s about EQ.
Tbh I don't see the difference, Eq posted her naked self online for money, so did flangie. Angie advertised her clapper on tiktok at her most trolled point. To then be gifted on clapper. I will never believe angie didn't know what she was doing, she begs to be talked about, to become a 'victim' bcos it gives her views/gifts & to give her a sense of worth in her none existent life. Not that it should have been shared, bcos the people like red & charlie fairy are vile for doing so.

I don't care for Eq either. What she says & does to remain relevant has been worse than flangie. (If that's possible). But taking the persons wrong doings out of the situation, the people talking about someone's private parts on an app is vile also.

Last edited:

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
They shouldn’t be talking about anyones vagina when some of us saw the state of angies the other day 🤮🤮🤮
drool GIF