Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Shell clearly doesn't know Angie, going in and mentioning Zia is live talking about them gives them views 🤣 always pisses her off.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I watched darren hardy do a very emotional post over Isla not having long to live yesterday, personally I wouldn't have because the meeting with palliative care isn't until tuesday, since then non stop on live and non 16 on weeklys they are on tequila shots now, just fukin crazy in my opinion
I honestly avoid talking about them because it's such a sensitive topic and I have felt a certain way about them which is probably best kept to myself. I agree with everything u said 💯

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I watched darren hardy do a very emotional post over Isla not having long to live yesterday, personally I wouldn't have because the meeting with palliative care isn't until tuesday, since then non stop on live and non 16 on weeklys they are on tequila shots now, just fukin crazy in my opinion

Having lived this I tend to steer clear of their account because it’s one of the few subjects my rational thinking goes out the window

Apr 1, 2024
IRELAND
I get where you're coming from but he's probably trying to cope with grief. Can't imagine what they're going through.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Well this is a new fing low

State Of The Union Shaking Head GIF by GIPHY News

Apr 1, 2024
IRELAND
Ang is frothing at the gash over Wade Wilson, who brutally murdered two women and beat his ex to near death, not forgetting his Nazi tattoos on his face. This is funny content to them?

fing despicable.
I'm at the point where nothing surprises me anymore, especially regarding Flange. Hope you're keeping well Mrs D xx

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I get where you're coming from but he's probably trying to cope with grief. Can't imagine what they're going through.
been there myself too many times to remember, I see it as an opportunity to make money, let's be honest they made plenty in the past, I don't like kate, she was going to kick him out last year , his words coz he wasent making enough money, I would NEVER be on tiktok that's for sure, can see right through them.