Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
That London
I fell going in the bath this morning, I can’t walk properly can’t straighten my back or lie flat but I’m fing soldiering on. Might actually go to hospital tomorrow as the pain is unbearable. I’m scared I’ve done what I done 2yrs ago. Cauda equina BUT I can still pee atm so it’s all good
Better safe than sorry, as they say. 🤎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
They’ll probably tell me to go to hospital and I just can’t face standing for hours to be seen,it’s Saturday night and the orange walk was today so the place will be jumping . I’m 5 mins from the hospital so if I can’t cope any longer I’ll try and get in the car and Mr can take me down. Put some freeze gel on a wee while ago . Got 1 of he dogs in bed with me . Wee Eric, he’s a bit of a nob but I live him
Look at that little poppet 🥹 I don’t blame you honestly, A&E is usually busiest on Fri/Sat. Just keep an eye and be careful, no sudden movements. As strange as this sounds, allow yourself to feel some of the pain so you don’t do more damage if you can’t feel anything. Does that make sense?

Sending love 🩵

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Look at that little poppet 🥹 I don’t blame you honestly, A&E is usually busiest on Fri/Sat. Just keep an eye and be careful, no sudden movements. As strange as this sounds, allow yourself to feel some of the pain so you don’t do more damage if you can’t feel anything. Does that make sense?

Sending love 🩵
Thanks Mrs D. I have been trying all day to keep mobile as I know not moving will make things 100 times worse. I’m just scared as last time I took 10 months to get mobile again ☹️

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I couldn’t put my finger on why this Wade business was angering me so much and it’s because she’s told many women before they haven’t been through DV if they’ve done xyz or followed certain creators.

Now she wants evidence of his victims.

Steer clear, she’s triggering af tonight luvs ❤️‍🩹
I watched his court case, that man is pure evil, there’s nothing behind his eyes at all 😳😱

Nov 10, 2023
Thanks my lovely, I just don’t want to stand for hours in there tonight x
Oh god yeah, I didn’t think about that. It’s a Saturday night so all the drunks etc will be in there.
I don’t know if your area does it but the hospitals near me you can check online how busy a&e is, how many people are there and what the wait time is.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Not sure if TikTok didn’t allow them 😒

IMG_5741.jpeg IMG_5742.jpeg

I feel like she might have the word dog as a blocked word. Try puppy or Rottweiler instead of dog maybe?

Wait I see some comments saying dogs so maybe they did show because people are commenting about it.

I just honestly wish she would meet a real Wade Wilson. Take that as you will.