Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m honestly shocked beyond anything but also not shocked because it’s her.

Lynz is also gash frothing having a sexual conversation about murderers with her.

Absolute gang of dirty, disgusting beasts.
I’m so shocked luv but why am I?! I sat there open mouthed whilst his crimes were listed off and he sat there black eyed and nonchalant. How could anyone find that funny or erotic?

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Search Engine Ugh GIF by Giflytics

Scrolling through & landing back on descruffions live laughing about & leering over a convicted murderer. Fml 😤

Apr 1, 2024
IRELAND
been there myself too many times to remember, I see it as an opportunity to make money, let's be honest they made plenty in the past, I don't like kate, she was going to kick him out last year , his words coz he wasent making enough money, I would NEVER be on tiktok that's for sure, can see right through them.
Yes, the gifting is unreal. Why can he not turn gifts off?! I lost my young cousin last year. His parents were trying to work and keep up with hospital visits. We ended up starting a gofundme to tide them over. Going on TT and getting gifts is certainly not the way to go. Horsing tequila on a live is certainly not the way to go either.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Pretend broken hip Ruby is home waiting for an ambulance again i dont think she would be sent home with a broken hip? I had a google last night and it requires immediate medical attention
I fell going in the bath this morning, I can’t walk properly can’t straighten my back or lie flat but I’m fing soldiering on. Might actually go to hospital tomorrow as the pain is unbearable. I’m scared I’ve done what I done 2yrs ago. Cauda equina BUT I can still pee atm so it’s all good

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I fell going in the bath this morning, I can’t walk properly can’t straighten my back or lie flat but I’m fing soldiering on. Might actually go to hospital tomorrow as the pain is unbearable. I’m scared I’ve done what I done 2yrs ago. Cauda equina BUT I can still pee atm so it’s all good
This doesn’t sound good luv, maybe call 111 at least until you can go in tomorrow?

Nov 10, 2023
Definitely get checked out asap. Hope the pain eases for you. At least in hospital you’ll get the good pain meds. x

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Yes, the gifting is unreal. Why can he not turn gifts off?! I lost my young cousin last year. His parents were trying to work and keep up with hospital visits. We ended up starting a gofundme to tide them over. Going on TT and getting gifts is certainly not the way to go. Horsing tequila on a live is certainly not the way to go either.
I am all for go fund me, they are a fantastic idea when families are going through traumas one less thing to worry about, I can just see right through them two though, so sorry for your loss ❤️🥺

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Came out of Gracie’s because she’s still got that b as mod. Scrolled into Rachel skinners where she’s bragging she’s made her rent money in 2 days 🤦🏼‍♀️
Things like that annoy the hell out of me because I work so bloody hard 😭
Then I remember I work hard because I've got self respect. It's bloody annoying though 🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
This doesn’t sound good luv, maybe call 111 at least until you can go in tomorrow?
They’ll probably tell me to go to hospital and I just can’t face standing for hours to be seen,it’s Saturday night and the orange walk was today so the place will be jumping . I’m 5 mins from the hospital so if I can’t cope any longer I’ll try and get in the car and Mr can take me down. I Put some freeze gel on a wee while ago . Got 1 of the dogs in bed with me . Wee Eric, he’s a bit of a nob but I love him

Attachments

• IMG_6073.jpeg
    IMG_6073.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 22