Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Last one I promise. But it’s a better one IMG_0231.png
More lines than an A4 paper
paper happy face GIF by gilalkabetz

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I sat here just now and thought to myself, what’s one redeeming quality Angela has? I genuinely can’t think of one. I used to think it was her love of animals but that’s disingenuous. Apart from the heinous bestiality talk, lots of us have seen her watch that animal cruelty video, play it again and show her audience. So that one is void 🙅🏻‍♀️

Genuinely asking, can anyone think of just one quality?
She keeps the local off licence in business! That's got to be good for them at least

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I sat here just now and thought to myself, what’s one redeeming quality Angela has? I genuinely can’t think of one. I used to think it was her love of animals but that’s disingenuous. Apart from the heinous bestiality talk, lots of us have seen her watch that animal cruelty video, play it again and show her audience. So that one is void 🙅🏻‍♀️

Genuinely asking, can anyone think of just one quality?
Jeez none! This is how I used to survive as a prison officer (many moons ago), I used to try really hard to find one tiny thing I liked about each of them. Could be as small as they kept their pad tidy.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Jeez none! This is how I used to survive as a prison officer (many moons ago), I used to try really hard to find one tiny thing I liked about each of them. Could be as small as they kept their pad tidy.
YES! Obviously you were at an extreme level of needing that mentality but I can relate so much, as I think this way also 🩵