Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Aw thankyou I'll have a look, the constant headache and sore throat is horrendous, I've had it before but never felt like this.
For the headaches, try these luv - they’re amazing 🤕 I buy them from Home Bargains now as they’re cheaper but I leave in the purchased amount so you can see I’ve used them lots 🩵

IMG_5752.jpeg

For the headaches, try these luv - they’re amazing 🤕 I buy them from Home Bargains now as they’re cheaper but I leave in the purchased amount so you can see I’ve used them lots 🩵

IMG_5752.jpeg
I think i may have some of those in my medicine cupboard although probably out of date 🤣 i remember buying them as they looked interesting

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’ve been looking at holidays abroad for next year. I’ve only ever flown once though. I was thinking of going to the Abora Catarina hotel in Gran Canaria . It’s run by lopesan hotels. The reviews look really good.

Has anyone ever been? 👀
I heard there was alot of shark attacks in that area 👀

The Trench Shark GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
20240707_000616.jpg
I bought this for me and the little one and it tastes absolutely horrendous but a cherry flavour one 😍 off too amazon i go. Thankyou 💙
You’re welcome luv, I truly hope the recommendations help 🩵 Like a lot of us, I get all sorts of sty illnesses with chronic conditions and so can recommend products 😅

You’re welcome luv, I truly hope the recommendations help 🩵 Like a lot of us, I get all sorts of sty illnesses with chronic conditions and so can recommend products 😅
Aw bless you hope the iron infusion gives you a boost too feel more you again, good luck for monday 💙