Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I sat here just now and thought to myself, what’s one redeeming quality Angela has? I genuinely can’t think of one. I used to think it was her love of animals but that’s disingenuous. Apart from the heinous bestiality talk, lots of us have seen her watch that animal cruelty video, play it again and show her audience. So that one is void 🙅🏻‍♀️

Genuinely asking, can anyone think of just one quality?
she's giving herself cirrhosis?

Feb 29, 2024
Animated GIF
4859B3C8-60EE-4F53-A9A1-4B411C63ED34.gif

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Miss Pissy

I confess, prior to witnessing the calamity that is your inhumanity I was naive to how depraved a person could be.
Truly, I considered myself wise to most and believed I had seen the majority of what might be considered abhorrent atrocities.

Yet you, Delupoo, have surpassed all else I have regarded by a margin so wide it's mind boggling.
Congratulations, I suppose, for you are the lowest of the low - the true filth that clogs gutters and toilet pipes below.

Residing in your Mother's home, you lie online all day as you lay in bed and spout mistruths as frequently as you try to start controversy and spread misinformation alongside sexually inappropriate behaviour in the midst of your audience of dwindling plm members and trolls waiting for the inevitable car crash from the next rear ender.
On that topic Miley Cyrus called, she wants her flat back, no cheek having, turkey cheeks back, Delupoo.

I can't fathom how a woman old enough to be a grandmother could be in her kitchen surrounded by dirty dishes with soiled breeches dancing to yester-year's smash hits with her flobby cheeks slapping as she tries to throw it back like a cricket in the field rubbing it's legs together in the midst of a heat wave and a mating frenzy.

1000005673.png
1000005672.png
1000005670.png

Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own, this is my personal stance. The images are generated by AI.

Oh s 😔 make sure you rest and drink lots of fluids, try and get some electrolyte sachets or tablets in too 🫂

Edit: these are the electrolytes I take daily, strawberry and kiwi are the best 🩵

IMG_5751.jpeg
Aw thankyou I'll have a look, the constant headache and sore throat is horrendous, I've had it before but never felt like this.