Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Oh my godddd

This dingbat attempted to dox my name in who’s_lyings live 😂😂😂

My names been out for years sugartits! Thanks for the laugh though 😂😂

Saved By The Bell 90S GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Do you think some pedos get the idea that the best way for them to look like a moral citizen who couldn’t possibly be a pedo, is to undertake the role of actively seeking out and shaming/stinging other pedos and being a pedo hunter so they still get to read disgusting chats with minors but they publicly look like the good guy?

Just food for thought.
TONY
It’s like when someone steals something from you and then helps you look for it 🤣🤣🤣

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
The only thing compressed is the video clip below that shows the words you spoke and that I have quoted.
The periods in between my post lets the reader know where I have excluded some text. It wasn’t intended to twist anything, it just wasn’t captured in real time as I penned my post. So what was edited and twisted?

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
The way things are written, and how they are said can sometimes be different. The way you wrote it was to make people believe I had said that the monkey filter fiasco was for drama and what people want. That’s what I meant by twisting my words.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
The way things are written, and how they are said can sometimes be different. The way you wrote it was to make people believe I had said that the monkey filter fiasco was for drama and what people want. That’s what I meant by twisting my words.
Hi Alicia. We are kind of in the middle of something here. Maybe you could go to your own platform and have your say there. I ain’t been around for a week but I’m bored of you already. Sorry bbz