Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Canadian Angies been up all night and is still going 😭 she’s rambling about trolls, EQ, baguette keeps getting a mention, she’s playing screen recordings. I’ve never watched someone descent into psychosis in real time. I genuinely don’t think she is ok. She was accusing a random account of being CC a few minutes ago.

Canada needs to fix her, she’s got a glitch
Honestly she's been worrying me since before she dropped Only Boney the My Little Pony...it's deeply concerning how she asks a question (not knowing the answer) gets told an answer (in the comments likely by a troll) and all of a sudden that is reality for her and 100% truth, she won't listen to actual truth or facts.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
They're trying to goad a drunk person. Pearl was just repeating a comment. My friend told me to do it.

You're grown ass women, alive for at least half a century. No-one is buying your s.

get your shit together GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Pineapple steals of children and now any high raised flats in that area for refugees could be targeted!! Stupid woman!!! Yes this so called Mark needs sorting out. Tony has evidence on his platform. Why are all the wrongns calling out the wrongns!! Refugees accommodation get abuse as it is

Mar 15, 2024
York
Pineapple steals of children and now any high raised flats in that area for refugees could be targeted!! Stupid woman!!! Yes this so called Mark needs sorting out. Tony has evidence on his platform. Why are all the wrongns calling out the wrongns!! Refugees accommodation get abuse as it is
whos this mark i heard troy say last night hes an awarness live coming up as i was scrolling through