Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Honestly she's been worrying me since before she dropped Only Boney the My Little Pony...it's deeply concerning how she asks a question (not knowing the answer) gets told an answer (in the comments likely by a troll) and all of a sudden that is reality for her and 100% truth, she won't listen to actual truth or facts.
Contrary to what she says, I think she has limited intelligence. The amount of times she says “it doesn’t make sense to me” about the clearest things, bring me to that conclusion. Either that, or she’s like Delulu and chooses ignorance and controversy 🤷‍♀️

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London

I mean as everything Delulu, the targeting is a bit bizarre and as always talking on kids is wrong but this is giving dramatic vibes. It’s essentially saying if they go AWOL Angie is to blame.

Oh No Oops GIF by Laff

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
You are more than capable of putting your foot in your fing mouth without any assistance from me. After you openly admitted to not disliking Dave, Miss Remi responded by saying ''I don't know Dave, all I know is, he came into the box and was having a fing laugh and Zoe said he set up a trap and everyone jumped into the trap and was sitting there profiting from it'' to which YOU laughed, and Miss Remi went onto say '' and then he came into the box and I saw straight away he don't give a do about anyone in that box, why am I going to take it serious when I can see he's having a laugh, literally having a fing laugh'' and then you said ''the people want to see drama and he showed drama''. Now that I've listened to it again, it's even more uncomfortable than I thought.
I will speak to who I want, when I want. If my mere presence offends you, I don’t really care. You can run with whatever thoughts, feelings or narrative in regards to me that you want. My advice to you is, if I make you uncomfortable don’t watch me. It’s really that simple. But I know that you are one of the people that wants to see drama, and will continue to watch it no matter where it is, or what it’s about. Have a great day.