Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
You fing what?? Noncy??
Season 2 Oops GIF by The Roku Channel

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm sorry but I really like Marcel. He speaks straight facts. He doesn't bend his morals for the sake of the app. I feel like the advocacy and anti racism has been lost. When everyone felt like this months ago I defended Paige and Taurian, I felt like it was maybe for the sake of trolling to get their point across. But I don't anymore they've lost their way in the drama. The way people have spoke about Marcel and his appearance, his sexuality, his gender this weekend has been disgusting and it's unfair that his friends would still entertain Dave this morning.

I also loved that the other week when Hann was being called out for hanging around with the edl massive and co, she was playing clipped voice recordings and Marcel was playing the full thing.

Anddddddd everyone knows I dislike Hann because she seems to gravitate to racists and wronguns more than everyone else. I feel like Paige and Taurian are doing the same.

Someone said earlier that Remis changed since joining Gracie's team. I don't watch her often, but when I have I really have questioned how she's handling situations. Like when she defended EQ for saying the S disabled slur. EQ is on Gracie's team.

👹🐆
This is the comment that's apparently upset Paige. This isn't even a bad comment from me, I'm not someone "in house" either. People are dming me. I don't care if she's demanding me in a box, she doesnt listen when her friends explain things to her. I also don't need to explain what I do in real life etc. I get absolutely no gratification from posting my life or how I move online so I don't.

I'm watching the gypsy rose documentary and waiting on some food being delivered!

That big stressful thing I had to do today, that Iv been stressing all week saying off here has passed and I'm absolutely burnt out 😂👹🐆

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
in this group and thread, we talk about Tiktokers in general, and you chose to join the conversation. I'm not offended by your presence but unlike the spaces you like to insert yourself and run your noncy mouth unchallenged, you won’t have that privilege here.

The way you move in this thread is a bit weird.

Why is it okay to call Alicia noncy?

You seem to come for the same handful of people and that’s your only contribution and I just find it a bit weird.

Mar 2, 2024
This is the comment that's apparently upset Paige. This isn't even a bad comment from me, I'm not someone "in house" either. People are dming me. I don't care if she's demanding me in a box, she doesnt listen when her friends explain things to her. I also don't need to explain what I do in real life etc. I get absolutely no gratification from posting my life or how I move online so I don't.

I'm watching the gypsy rose documentary and waiting on some food being delivered!

That big stressful thing I had to do today, that Iv been stressing all week saying off here has passed and I'm absolutely burnt out 😂👹🐆

I hope you feel better and it went well. Rest up and enjoy 🤎