Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
This is the comment that's apparently upset Paige. This isn't even a bad comment from me, I'm not someone "in house" either. People are dming me. I don't care if she's demanding me in a box, she doesnt listen when her friends explain things to her. I also don't need to explain what I do in real life etc. I get absolutely no gratification from posting my life or how I move online so I don't.

I'm watching the gypsy rose documentary and waiting on some food being delivered!

That big stressful thing I had to do today, that Iv been stressing all week saying off here has passed and I'm absolutely burnt out 😂👹🐆
Hope you enjoy your food and have a nice chill out. Being burnt out isn’t a joke. Have a good rest 🤎

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Art Meat GIF by badblueprints

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
This is the comment that's apparently upset Paige. This isn't even a bad comment from me, I'm not someone "in house" either. People are dming me. I don't care if she's demanding me in a box, she doesnt listen when her friends explain things to her. I also don't need to explain what I do in real life etc. I get absolutely no gratification from posting my life or how I move online so I don't.

I'm watching the gypsy rose documentary and waiting on some food being delivered!

That big stressful thing I had to do today, that Iv been stressing all week saying off here has passed and I'm absolutely burnt out 😂👹🐆
That comment was actually mature, factual and not scary for you 😭 if she’s so hurt she’s demanding you in a box and sending people to inbox you, I think a little break off TikTok should be considered. I liked Paigey, I thought she was intelligent, but I’m starting to see some near Demi scale weirdness. Perhaps delirium is infecting people Lives 😭

Can people just not, today?

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
She moves between groups in Tiktok who give noncy vibes, alongside her infatuation with Paul Breach. And that’s my opinion.
So I guess more nonce enabler than nonce? Can everyone just agree we settle with nonce enabler? Or not, you can all keep arguing, my life remains unchanged 😇

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That comment was actually mature, factual and not scary for you 😭 if she’s so hurt she’s demanding you in a box and sending people to inbox you, I think a little break off TikTok should be considered. I liked Paigey, I thought she was intelligent, but I’m starting to see some near Demi scale weirdness. Perhaps delirium is infecting people Lives 😭

Can people just not, today?
It's so jarring that everytime I say something people don't like they automatically assume I must be a friend who's hating on them 😭, I'm literally a nobody. I'm a different person each day, someone should keep a list 😭

And Iv definitely said worse than that 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
It's so jarring that everytime I say something people don't like they automatically assume I must be a friend who's hating on them 😭, I'm literally a nobody. I'm a different person each day, someone should keep a list 😭
You are my friend though, right? We have built a connection. You can’t deny it 🥺

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
The way you move in this thread is a bit weird.

Why is it okay to call Alicia noncy?

You seem to come for the same handful of people and that’s your only contribution and I just find it a bit weird.
The people I comment on represent the people I follow on Tiktok (or see in boxes) and who are mostly active. I didn't begin with a dislike for all of them.

Nov 10, 2023

And Iv definitely said worse than that 😭
I don’t get why it’s always you people pull up about comments. It’s getting ridiculous.

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
It's not intended to offend survivors and or victims but she moves in certain circles that give me those vibes. I stand by it.
So you think I’m a nonce? Are u ok? I literally go at wronguns on the app, regardless of if I’m friendly with people who are friends with s people or not, people who have made mistakes and owned it, I’m a mother and I’m FOREVER trying to get actual paedophiles off of the app and you’re calling me, a mother of 3, a nonce?

The whole Paul breach thing, everyone else carried on. It was funny when it happened but you’re one of the people bringing it up like I’m obsessed. I stand on the fact that you’re an angry person and you’re bitter.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
So you think I’m a nonce? Are u ok? I literally go at wronguns on the app, regardless of if I’m friendly with people who are friends with s people or not, people who have made mistakes and owned it, I’m a mother and I’m FOREVER trying to get actual paedophiles off of the app and you’re calling me, a mother of 3, a nonce?

The whole Paul breach thing, everyone else carried on. It was funny when it happened but you’re one of the people bringing it up like I’m obsessed. I stand on the fact that you’re an angry person and you’re bitter.

I'm going to withdraw the comment I made and apologise to you. I did think twice before I made the comment but posted it anyway against my better judgement.

I have also edited the post.