Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m so sus of everything and everyone that at this point I’m thinking the feud was a setup and they rinsed their followers

I’m considering this now too.

They know that enough people hate them that they’ll get attention from it, and there are little statements and stuff that seem perhaps pre planned.

Sucks to be them, because Alicia is wiping the floor with the pair of them.

Feb 29, 2024
Aperol GIF by AperolSpritzOfficial

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I left my phone on the side watching from the outside last night whilst I was emptying the dishwasher and she had the police there again (was around midnight I think?) and they eventually left after she screamed about being in the Army and having medals etc etc , I thought they'd turned up to arrest her because of some of her antics so was shocked when they just walked away
She's on now and apparently remembers nothing. The woman is a disgusting human being who gets away with everything

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Nah, I wouldn't feel comfortable selling them either. I had to have an appointment with an online pharmacist to get mines. I'll know not to buy them again 😂.

I didn't have any side effects when I done it last year, felt a little bit rubbish but when I tried last week the 3 days I had a banging headache and my mood was so low.
My daughter is exactly the same she vomits coz they make her feel sick, I couldn't I cry when I vomit I think I am going to die 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
do you eat meat (other than legs)? keto is a f to stick to but really effective, and helps with my mood/energy etc.
Yeah but I don't eat alot of meat, only chicken and fish really. Diets not gonna help my mental health unfortunately but I just felt extra low on the days I tried to restart it last week and stopped 😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
How do you cope without carbs? Carbs are life 😭
I'm quite foul during the cross-over period where your body burns through the stores and starts burning fat, but once it's over i really enjoy the rigidity of it. I've tried Slimming World, Weight Watchers, bulimia, Cindy Crawfords at home moley Pilates and this is the one that works the best for me. I do intermittent fasting, 1500 cals, and under 50 net carbs. can't stand cheese so I get fat macros up to 70% by drinking olive oil. There are carb alternatives (that are se) but they are useful still if you want to have a 'pasta' dish etc.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
They were a bit expensive, it's not been the weight that's the issue it's my relationship with food 😭

I'm just the same though, I comfort eat and the wife puts me in the naughty corner now if I eat beyond 10pm because that was causing me a lot of my issues , pigging out and going to bed half hour later on a full tummy wasn't good

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm quite foul during the cross-over period where your body burns through the stores and starts burning fat, but once it's over i really enjoy the rigidity of it. I've tried Slimming World, Weight Watchers, bulimia, Cindy Crawfords at home moley Pilates and this is the one that works the best for me. I do intermittent fasting, 1500 cals, and under 50 net carbs. can't stand cheese so I get fat macros up to 70% by drinking olive oil. There are carb alternatives (that are se) but they are useful still if you want to have a 'pasta' dish etc.
My biggest issue would be bread - I find bread too convenient

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Drinking Olive oil?????
lucious lyon wtf GIF