Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Eat some cheese, you'll feel better x

Nov 10, 2023
Catching up on last nights activities on Observers YouTube, and found this quite ironic when she joined the box.

Alex’s 180’ on everything relating to Angie is so strange and concerning that I can’t help but thinking it must be trolling. He can’t actually have such a lack of dignity that he would rescind every single thing he ever said about her and now claim that she’s a good person?

IMG_5317.jpeg
I’m so sus of everything and everyone that at this point I’m thinking the feud was a setup and they rinsed their followers

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
A bit of both, I was trying but I had so much to get done during the week i genuinely think it affected my mood. I'll try again but if not I'm just gonna bin them 😭
Do you know anyone else on them? I know some think they're worth their weight in gold so if you could offload them to a friend it wouldn't be a waste. I don't know if I could even commit to buy them when I've read about the side effects x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Someone put up a detailed summary of CLA's behaviour last night in Reddit, it's not a bad read. She now has anti-Semitism to add to her list of vile traits.
I left my phone on the side watching from the outside last night whilst I was emptying the dishwasher and she had the police there again (was around midnight I think?) and they eventually left after she screamed about being in the Army and having medals etc etc , I thought they'd turned up to arrest her because of some of her antics so was shocked when they just walked away

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Do you know anyone else on them? I know some think they're worth their weight in gold so if you could offload them to a friend it wouldn't be a waste. I don't know if I could even commit to buy them when I've read about the side effects x
Nah, I wouldn't feel comfortable selling them either. I had to have an appointment with an online pharmacist to get mines. I'll know not to buy them again 😂.

I didn't have any side effects when I done it last year, felt a little bit rubbish but when I tried last week the 3 days I had a banging headache and my mood was so low.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Nah, I wouldn't feel comfortable selling them either. I had to have an appointment with an online pharmacist to get mines. I'll know not to buy them again 😂.

I didn't have any side effects when I done it last year, felt a little bit rubbish but when I tried last week the 3 days I had a banging headache and my mood was so low.
I know of friends who've looked at it , I think my reaction was `you'll lose weight after buying them because you won't be able to afford to eat` 😭