Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Well guys... CC are now big bad bullies. I Wonder will chloe and rhino team up with Angie to take us down 💀

I'm scared.... whatever shall we do.
fight
Illyana Rasputina: Magik Appreciation 2020 - Page 33

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I’m realising this. CC are amazing when they want their screenshots/recordings but the minute they are pulled up on something we are the worst! do off
The worst is they think being in here will grant them some sort of immunity from being pulled up on anything. When that doesn't work for them CC are not required and muted, blocked and accused of all sorts of s. Users!

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
The worst is they think being in here will grant them some sort of immunity from being pulled up on anything. When that doesn't work for them CC are not required and muted, blocked and accused of all sorts of s. Users!
I don't like any of these tiktoker melts and I especially don't like the one's that come in here on their fake crusader chariots. I do however like Marcel, he's brutal and that appeals to my outlook on life 😊

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
About the fishies and mensies 🤔

They’re conducting individual friendships and group friendships, online and to an audience. This is so unnatural to how humans need to fundamentally engage with one another. An example, two friend groups that were once all friends, would have no way to know what the other group was talking about - entirely and with receipts. Gossip back and forth can often happen but not in the theatrical way it’s displayed on TikTok.

It’s perfectly normal for human beings and especially friends, to vent, rant, talk and make jokes no one else is supposed to hear - about times gone by. It’s entirely unnatural for hundreds of people to witness every interaction between a friend group and be able to have the historical knowledge to make jokes, be they dark or not.

That’s all of yours responsibility, you broadcasted it all and naturally a peanut gallery will form and have their opinions.

For the love of all that is sane, take it to a Facebook group or WhatsApp - IF you don’t want to repeat history because it will, again and again.