Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I spoke to a police officer about 6 months ago (was with someone that had been a victim) he said that when they take phones in to be looked at, they can hand them back quick. But if they wanted to take alot longer they can. In other words he was saying if your a prick we will keep the phone for a while and won't rush it back to the owner

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Cla going on about how she doesn’t know what to do how this is going down. Thought she wa wa proper gangsters mol
Cardi B GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 people in comments are saying the police kept there's for 2 years 🤣🤣🤣 if she's going court and the evidence is on her phone they may keep it, or do they give it back? 🤣🤣🤣 I hope TT have to answer to this plus she should get kicked by TT if she gets a guilty
Hope she hasn't got texts between her and her dealer 👀 also feel for the poor officer examination her photo gallery 😭

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
🤣🤣🤣 people in comments are saying the police kept there's for 2 years 🤣🤣🤣 if she's going court and the evidence is on her phone they may keep it, or do they give it back? 🤣🤣🤣 I hope TT have to answer to this plus she should get kicked by TT if she gets a guilty
They ain't gonna do her any favours that's for sure🤭

Feb 29, 2024
Cla going on about how she doesn’t know what to do how this is going down. Thought she wa wa proper gangsters mol
Cardi B GIF
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I went Wales in my 20's to ride horses for a long weekend. When on the coach they asked who was a confident rider and I said yes. When I got there and seen frisky strong horses I changed my mind🤣🤣 I'm 4ft 11 🤣🤣