Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Well I think who's lying live is for all the best reasons. However the people in that live that sit with Alex still, who sits with Angie and most likely would be okay with Dave doesn't sit right with me so I'm not watching. Morals aint moralling šŸ™„
I left when I saw Mazza... for someone that claims people shouldn't be in boxes if they aren't involved she sure is in alot of boxes....

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I left when I saw Mazza... for someone that claims people shouldn't be in boxes if they aren't involved she sure is in alot of boxes....
For me its snel. She must have so many splinters on that fence. I like her usually but Its her wanting to be everyone's friend even if they are vile that doesn't sit right with me. You are right about Mazza. She's a massive flipflop.

Mar 2, 2024
Well I think who's lying live is for all the best reasons. However the people in that live that sit with Alex still, who sits with Angie and most likely would be okay with Dave doesn't sit right with me so I'm not watching. Morals aint moralling šŸ™„

Tam defenders too. I understand where youā€™re coming from

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Where do you shop šŸ¤£ I'm M&S short lenght in trousers. Wear midi dresses so they look maxi šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
New look teens or asda etc for kids jeans, leggings etc. Top half I'm a 6-8 so anywhere really. Shoes I get kids size 1 or 2. My Dr martins were only Ā£50 so its actually quite cheap to be small and personally I love being small šŸ˜€šŸ˜‰

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Delulu is wearing both leopard and paisley printšŸ˜­

It's one or the other, never both at the same time.

I'm calling the fashion police. šŸšØ šŸš“

Anna Wintour Love GIF by INSTASAMY

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I spoke to a police officer about 6 months ago (was with someone that had been a victim) he said that when they take phones in to be looked at, they can hand them back quick. But if they wanted to take alot longer they can. In other words he was saying if your a prick we will keep the phone for a while and won't rush it back to the owner
Being a smart ass I am they have to sieze it in an evidence bag and it gets held by property who have to release it when ready with an associated property number on

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
If someone wants to say the fing Hardys it's their prerogative to, It infuriates me because I see right through them, they are not doing it for Isla they are doing it for themselves pure greed, let's not forget all their holidays alone,the rock he put on her finger the go fund me for her twisting her ankle in turkey, he said last year because the gifts had dried up Kate had told him him and Isla was going to have to leave HER house because she couldn't financially support them, they moved in 8 months after he met her a couple of years ago, NOTHING they are doing on tiktok is helping Isl, they are helping themselves to other peoples money through manipulatio, who are mainly women/ mothers possibly leaving them with no money to feed their own kids, I could go on but I said I wouldn't on here.
Gone With The Wind Judging You GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
does anyone know where I can find the video of CLA's (alleged) anti semitism? I can't find the observer on Youtube. someone mentioned a page on tiktok but I can't remember the name.

Last edited: