Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
@Miss Baguette 🥖 you've got Oirish Kelly rattled. She's currently going through her friends list trying to work out which one you are. 🤣

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAAGAGGA
be so funny if I wasn’t even on her friends list and she was just looking through it for no reason at all 🤣

But im there, JAGETMI.

Still there.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
i can’t find the bloody post in here now 🤦🏻‍♀️The post shine like a star put up. I don’t agree with bringing kids into things, we kinda lose our arguments when we bring kids into it & makes us look like fs 😟I’m not having a go at whoever commented that about kids just having my opinion
If I remember correctly the comment was made whilst Rhino was live screaming about someone saying "dusty kids" I think it was just said in the moment. Shinelikeafart has said way worse the little hypocrite, but I agree kids shouldn't be mentioned.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I went Wales in my 20's to ride horses for a long weekend. When on the coach they asked who was a confident rider and I said yes. When I got there and seen frisky strong horses I changed my mind🤣🤣 I'm 4ft 11 🤣🤣
I forget we are height twins. Although i have half an inch on you at 4ft 11 1/2. I'm a tall person now 😊

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Imagine classing your 'inspiration' as someone who is a self centred, egotistical, racist, trad wife, money grabber
😂😂
Preach
Preach Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers