Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Delulu, Pearl, Cla, Dave Dorans, Tam, Red, Brigham etc are all massive fs but certain people who are now on a massive crusade were quite happy to associate with all above named fs when they were being fs to other people. Now that the crusaders are the target, it's a problem. Hypocritical much. Just my opinion.
Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Delulu, Pearl, Cla, Dave Dorans, Tam, Red, Brigham etc are all massive fs but certain people who are now on a massive crusade were quite happy to associate with all above named fs when they were being fs to other people. Now that the crusaders are the target, it's a problem. Hypocritical much. Just my opinion.
Totally fair comment. But people turning to the light should be seen as a positive. We are all human and can easily make mistakes 😘😘
Edit: in fact, can you call out who you mean? 🧐

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Totally fair comment. But people turning to the light should be seen as a positive. We are all human and can easily make mistakes 😘😘
I get that but personally I disassociate myself from people at the first sign of having no morals. I don't wait for them to turn on me before taking a stand. I do get what you're saying though 🥰

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I get that but personally I disassociate myself from people at the first sign of having no morals. I don't wait for them to turn on me before taking a stand. I do get what you're saying though 🥰
Oh same!! 100% I like to think I’m a pretty good judge of character 😬😬but I have got it wrong in the past…
However, I certainly wouldn’t allow them into my circle of trust ❌❌❌

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I agree in the sense people don't say anything until it directly affects them, and I'm sick of creators expecting us to be outraged by something we've been saying for months just because a new person is upset every other day 😂. We've been telling them.