Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
1000021093.jpg

1000021096.jpg

There you go, Angie. Multiple sources from Google stating that it is a slur, so it is a homophobic remark made by Pearl.

It is nothing to do with intentions, as Zac is an openly gay male. Saying he's acting like a woman is also homophobic, Pearl.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
High Five Best Friends GIF by Saturday Night Live

High five to all my fellow Googler's. 😂

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Wait, did someone in Angie's box just say that "leather handbag" is racist? Saying someone looks like a leather handbag isn't racist. 😂 It's saying you have failed at your skin care to such an extent that you look like absolute s, you dickhead.

1000021098.png

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Wait, did someone in Angie's box just say that "leather handbag" is racist? Saying someone looks like a leather handbag isn't racist. 😂 It's saying you have failed at your skin care to such an extent that you look like absolute s, you dickhead.
Zac said ‘her lot are thick’ and they’ve took it to mean gypsies! I’m taking it as pearls family 🤷🏻‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
Utter bollocks! Would that not be statutory a then? She’s talking absolute se and the uk isn’t the best at prosecuting things like this and as the boy was 16 I highly doubt they’d get him for a if the girl was a year or two younger. I hope that makes sense!
What's statutory a mean

Jun 8, 2024
uk
unpopular opinion but don’t think zac should be talking about anybody’s deceased family. He’s no better than any of the others in my opinion, stooping low. And no i’m not a racist pearl family

also i know one of the kids was a wrongun but not sure about the younger one that took his life

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What's statutory a mean
From Wikipedia:

In common law jurisdictions, statutory a is nonforcible sexual activity in which one of the individuals is below the age of consent (the age required to legally consent to the behaviour).[1][2] Although it usually refers to adults engaging in sexual contact with minors under the age of consent, it is a generic term, and very few jurisdictions use the actual term statutory a in the language of statutes.[3] In statutory a, overt force or threat is usually not present. Statutory a laws presume coercion because a minor or mentally disabled adult is legally incapable of giving consent to the act.

Different jurisdictions use many different statutory terms for the crime, such as sexual assault, a of a child, corruption of a minor, unlawful sex with a minor,[4] carnal knowledge of a minor, sexual battery,[5] or simply carnal knowledge. The terms child sexual abuse or child molestation may also be used, but statutory a generally refers to sex between an adult and a minor past the age of puberty, and may therefore be distinguished from child sexual abuse.[1][6] Sexual relations with a prepubescent child is typically treated as a more serious crime.[1][6]