Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
unpopular opinion but don’t think zac should be talking about anybody’s deceased family. He’s no better than any of the others in my opinion, stooping low. And no i’m not a racist pearl family
I agree hence why I’ve not discussed on my FYP it should be about pearl wrong doings what family have done. I know she’s defending it now but it should be kept away from TikTok unless it is actually pearls wrong doings.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I agree hence why I’ve not discussed on my FYP it should be about pearl wrong doings what family have done. I know she’s defending it now but it should be kept away from TikTok unless it is actually pearls wrong doings.
It doesn’t sit right with me but i’m not 100% sure what has happened i just know one of the kids was a wrongun and not sure about the other kid. 100% agree pearl is on the app & is constantly vile

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
goat ladies GIF

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
If this was anyone else Pearl and Angie would be dragging their family business all over the app. Let’s not pretend this behaviour is above them, especially Angie, didn’t she tell Mabel “at least I don’t have pedalos in my family” despite knowing she’s a survivor of abuse from her family. They’re both vile scumbags and I couldn’t care less who’s slating them.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
So im gathering the individuals of legal age? If one party did not consent... i.e. stated No , said nothing or fought back, was intoxicated etc, in any way stating they did not want to or were not in a mental mind state then that is a. Doesnt matter if they were together it can still happen. If one party was under 16 and the other was 16+ that is statutory a regardless if they both consented.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
was both the boys wronguns or just 1 of them? if one is innocent imo he shouldn’t be brought up. Also IMO pearl, angie, zac, EQ are all pricks they aren’t any different. Zacs changed lately