Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
fred armisen comedy GIF by IFC

Chuck Schumer Congress GIF by GIPHY News

Feb 29, 2024
From Wikipedia:

In common law jurisdictions, statutory a is nonforcible sexual activity in which one of the individuals is below the age of consent (the age required to legally consent to the behaviour).[1][2] Although it usually refers to adults engaging in sexual contact with minors under the age of consent, it is a generic term, and very few jurisdictions use the actual term statutory a in the language of statutes.[3] In statutory a, overt force or threat is usually not present. Statutory a laws presume coercion because a minor or mentally disabled adult is legally incapable of giving consent to the act.

Different jurisdictions use many different statutory terms for the crime, such as sexual assault, a of a child, corruption of a minor, unlawful sex with a minor,[4] carnal knowledge of a minor, sexual battery,[5] or simply carnal knowledge. The terms child sexual abuse or child molestation may also be used, but statutory a generally refers to sex between an adult and a minor past the age of puberty, and may therefore be distinguished from child sexual abuse.[1][6] Sexual relations with a prepubescent child is typically treated as a more serious crime.[1][6]
It's madness 🥺 I have experience of something that happened when I was in care at 15 and because the lad was also 15 the police said it was he said/she said and didn't take any further. Years later I met with a woman that worked at the kids home. She said she did believe me but at the time I would have never been able to go through court due to being vulnerable and having no surport. Plus I had ran away from the kids home with him and 2 other people. I have more anger to the people that didn't believe me (years on) then what happened to me. I don't care putting personal stuff on a platform. Back in 1985 there wasn't much surport and I was even interviewed by two male officers. I was in the process of taking my local council to court due to the big mistakes that happened while I was in care. But due to my MH and wellbeing I decided to drop the case. As what would I get just a public 'sorry'
So for a 16 year old to be in jail waiting for sentencing is fing bad! It wasn't just two people in love! And you can still be in a relationship and be a by your partner.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
This debate in Angie's is mental. Ask the individual themselves if they're offended by what was said to them but also educate themselves on words and terms which are collectively known as offensive to a community... i know myself certain words not to say to any member of specific communities as it's offensive and slurs🤦‍♂️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Why does AJ think he has a right to speak for everyone in the LGBTQ+ community? Ok, you're not offended. That's fine. But that doesn't mean no-one is allowed to be offended. AJ is just another toxic male.
This always seems to happen in Angela’s. There’ll be a token member of the minority community that’s being discussed, that will often try to stifle flames and excuse what’s happened.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This debate in Angie's is mental. Ask the individual themselves if they're offended by what was said to them but also educate themselves on words and terms which are collectively known as offensive to a community... i know myself certain words not to say to any member of specific communities as it's offensive and slurs🤦‍♂️
Imagine the countless violence against LGBTQIA+ members worldwide and the slurs screamed at them during it. How dare anyone try to tell them what is and isn’t offensive.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Imagine the countless violence against LGBTQIA+ members worldwide and the slurs screamed at them during it. How dare anyone try to tell them what is and isn’t offensive.
💯! How people feel is valid! It's the whole premise of equality and diversity, treat them as everyone else but respect any differences... this includes slurs and offensive words thrown at them!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It's madness 🥺 I have experience of something that happened when I was in care at 15 and because the lad was also 15 the police said it was he said/she said and didn't take any further. Years later I met with a woman that worked at the kids home. She said she did believe me but at the time I would have never been able to go through court due to being vulnerable and having no surport. Plus I had ran away from the kids home with him and 2 other people. I have more anger to the people that didn't believe me (years on) then what happened to me. I don't care putting personal stuff on a platform. Back in 1985 there wasn't much surport and I was even interviewed by two male officers. I was in the process of taking my local council to court due to the big mistakes that happened while I was in care. But due to my MH and wellbeing I decided to drop the case. As what would I get just a public 'sorry'
So for a 16 year old to be in jail waiting for sentencing is fing bad! It wasn't just two people in love! And you can still be in a relationship and be a by your partner.
Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends