Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Message to creators.

If your going to hold exposure lives or talk s on people on the app you better make sure you are clean as a whistle or have taken accountability for any wrong doings before you spout s.

Make sure you have 0 wronguns or enablers in the box or as mods cos I wont give a flying do on what you say otherwise.

In my eyes its revenge for most of them. Trying to stand on some moral high ground whilst being a t yourself means do all to me and probably most of us here.

I will call out s on others whether I like you or not. No space here for moral high ground.

Anyway I'm off to get a massive bucket from KFC as I haven't eaten for 2 days and I think that's why I'm so fed off past few days. Apologies if I've been a t.

I'm Hangry.
I hit someone with a hockey stick on their shin 🤣🤣 I was picked on the kids used to be horrid. So I ended up wacking someone's shin. Didn't get caught either 🤣🤣

Medusa

I feel the need to put some context into my post about being judged for the actions of family members, because I can see it could be seen as I'm defending Pearl when that's so far from what I was trying to say.

I'm a twin, apart from height difference (identical) Twins are supposed to have that unique bond, a bond that's unbreakable a bond that lasts a lifetime, which is true until the choices they make start affecting the lives of the children they were blessed to have, and that's when that bond you once has is broken beyond repair.

Me and my husband worked away for many years and when we left the career we were both in, i returned back to the UK to find the Sister I'd once loved and protected to be a whole new person, she was beyond help and the help we did offer her, she didn't deserve. (Her children did) So after I, my husband and other members of my family made sure those 5 beautiful children were safe and living under a roof where they had abundance of love, stability and happiness, for my own sanity, I walked away and I've never looked back, and I would hate for anyone to judge me because I share the same blood as her.

And that's where I was coming from when I was saying no one should be judged for what a family member does. I would never support a rapist or a racist enabler.

I've probably overshared but I'd rather do that then anyone on here, or anyone looking in thinks I was condoning what Pearl or her family has done.

I'll catch you all later 🤎🤎

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie doesn't want to include wine glasses in her merchandise because it advertises alcohol 🤣🤣

lord have mercy GIF