Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
100% - when we studied criminology we solely focused on WHY people committed the crimes and how it was dealt with i.e rehabilitation, punishments and penology as well as dabbling in the mental health aspect. I don't study it for profit but I genuinely want to help people in need and deter crime as a whole
You’re such a green flag. I think your girlfriend would pick you over the bear, just like Nolan and his Wife 🩵

If you don’t know the bear metaphor, this is gonna read real weird.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Alex you wanna come for Hayley having her gifts on? When red has had her gifts on when holding a 2 hour live about someone self harming. fing hypocrite
I'm not risking joining to find out, but Oirish Kelly is live chatting about it, too. Will he have the same energy for one of his friends doing the exact same thing at the exact same time? 🤔

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
You’re such a green flag. I think your girlfriend would pick you over the bear, just like Nolan and his Wife 🩵

I do! 🤣dont worry; much love Mrs D. It's weird being praised including from family because I don't do it for praise I just follow my morals while I learn aspects of my job and degree

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

@Anonymous really is a good egg. I have a lot of time for him, just not when he leaves his dirty socks all over 😭

Feb 29, 2024
Just because you've survived and you're feeling great doesn't mean your trauma has disappeared, sadly and heartbreakingly it'll still come back and hit you like a tone of bricks when you least expect it, no matter how long it's been or how strong you are.

I hope you've now found a life full of love and happiness and you're surrounded by the most amazing people who will catch you when you're falling. 🤎🤎
Yes I'm very lucky to have what I have got

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Message to creators.

If your going to hold exposure lives or talk s on people on the app you better make sure you are clean as a whistle or have taken accountability for any wrong doings before you spout s.

Make sure you have 0 wronguns or enablers in the box or as mods cos I wont give a flying do on what you say otherwise.

In my eyes its revenge for most of them. Trying to stand on some moral high ground whilst being a t yourself means do all to me and probably most of us here.

I will call out s on others whether I like you or not. No space here for moral high ground.

Anyway I'm off to get a massive bucket from KFC as I haven't eaten for 2 days and I think that's why I'm so fed off past few days. Apologies if I've been a t.

I'm Hangry.

Nov 10, 2023
Message to creators.

If your going to hold exposure lives or talk s on people on the app you better make sure you are clean as a whistle or have taken accountability for any wrong doings before you spout s.

Make sure you have 0 wronguns or enablers in the box or as mods cos I wont give a flying do on what you say otherwise.

In my eyes its revenge for most of them. Trying to stand on some moral high ground whilst being a t yourself means do all to me and probably most of us here.

I will call out s on others whether I like you or not. No space here for moral high ground.

Anyway I'm off to get a massive bucket from KFC as I haven't eaten for 2 days and I think that's why I'm so fed off past few days. Apologies if I've been a t.

I'm Hangry.
I agree with you completely