Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
OMG , I'm creased.

Print Brat meeting his BF and someone typed `Is that his Dad?` 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 I always my friends

OMG , I'm creased.

Print Brat meeting his BF and someone typed `Is that his Dad?` 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 💀 💀
I always advice my friends to go for the older man as they've already been a tit and passed that stage 🤣🤣

Medusa

100%!!! Not believing a victim of a when he admitted the a is disgusting. I have more anger towards the after treatment I received from the very people that was caring towards me and not believing
I'm so sorry, yet i know my words will never undo what you've and other survivors have been through. Maybe one day I'll share my experience but right now I'm not in the right head space.
I truly feel for you and I'm sending you big hugs.
(Which I know won't help)
Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
It's madness 🥺 I have experience of something that happened when I was in care at 15 and because the lad was also 15 the police said it was he said/she said and didn't take any further. Years later I met with a woman that worked at the kids home. She said she did believe me but at the time I would have never been able to go through court due to being vulnerable and having no surport. Plus I had ran away from the kids home with him and 2 other people. I have more anger to the people that didn't believe me (years on) then what happened to me. I don't care putting personal stuff on a platform. Back in 1985 there wasn't much surport and I was even interviewed by two male officers. I was in the process of taking my local council to court due to the big mistakes that happened while I was in care. But due to my MH and wellbeing I decided to drop the case. As what would I get just a public 'sorry'
So for a 16 year old to be in jail waiting for sentencing is fing bad! It wasn't just two people in love! And you can still be in a relationship and be a by your partner.
This saddens me so much, I'm so sorry you went through that lil mallow 🥰

Feb 29, 2024
I'm so sorry, yet i know my words will never undo what you've and other survivors have been through. Maybe one day I'll share my experience but right now I'm not in the right head space.
I truly feel for you and I'm sending you big hugs.
(Which I know won't help)
Monsters Inc Hug GIF
Hugs to you ❤️ I've lived with it for 38 years and I'm at the 'I've survived and doing great' stage. Then you walk into other events in life that is also a journey of recovery, what all of us travel along ❤️💙

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I know it can be seen in bad taste, but lots of people have entire careers based entirely upon profiting off the deaths and misery of others. News reporters, journalists, true crime authors, criminologists who appear on shows discussing crimes. I just feel like it's such a thin straw to grasp at. If you disagree with the gifts, then don't gift. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Medusa

Hugs to you ❤️ I've lived with it for 38 years and I'm at the 'I've survived and doing great' stage. Then you walk into other events in life that is also a journey of recovery, what all of us travel along ❤️💙
Just because you've survived and you're feeling great doesn't mean your trauma has disappeared, sadly and heartbreakingly it'll still come back and hit you like a tone of bricks when you least expect it, no matter how long it's been or how strong you are.

I hope you've now found a life full of love and happiness and you're surrounded by the most amazing people who will catch you when you're falling. 🤎🤎

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I know it can be seen in bad taste, but lots of people have entire careers based entirely upon profiting off the deaths and misery of others. News reporters, journalists, true crime authors, criminologists who appear on shows discussing crimes. I just feel like it's such a thin straw to grasp at. If you disagree with the gifts, then don't gift. 🤷🏻‍♂️
100% - when we studied criminology we solely focused on WHY people committed the crimes and how it was dealt with i.e rehabilitation, punishments and penology as well as dabbling in the mental health aspect. I don't study it for profit but I genuinely want to help people in need and deter crime as a whole