Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society
You need to be careful Mrs D , sounds like Alex might try and send you a Mushroom picture !!!!

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Of course I can luv 🥰

Eye colour
Hair colour/length
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or human)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)
Oooh could you do one for me too please @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 when you have time? I'm fed up of being an H on here 🤣
I'm down in Cambridge at the moment (had a funeral to attend yesterday 😪) but driving back to Yorkshire later so there's absolutely no hurry 🥰💛

Nov 10, 2023
Who’s this fing bellend? Do they go live by any chance?! Where can I find them?! 🥹🥹🥹
She’s desperate for me to follow her back so she can dm me. And I refuse to. She reads here because she screenshot what I posted and posted it on here story🤦🏼‍♀️

She said this morning that it was shame that Hayley didn’t get booted properly. Shes been really vile.

I don’t know if she goes live. All my interactions with her have been in comments of lives.

@lilmizalikat is her username

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
She’s desperate for me to follow her back so she can dm me. And I refuse to. She reads here because she screenshot what I posted and posted it on here story🤦🏼‍♀️

She said this morning that it was shame that Hayley didn’t get booted properly. Shes been really vile.

I don’t know if she goes live. All my interactions with her have been in comments of lives.

@lilmizalikat is her username
I would just full blank ignore its clear she's desperate for the attention 🤣