Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oooh could you do one for me too please @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 when you have time? I'm fed up of being an H on here 🤣
I'm down in Cambridge at the moment (had a funeral to attend yesterday 😪) but driving back to Yorkshire later so there's absolutely no hurry 🥰💛
Absolutely, I’d be more than happy to 🩵 I’m sorry to hear about the funeral luv 🥲 let me know the answers to these when you’re ready:

Eye colour
Hair colour/length
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or human)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
According to Brigham, apart from miss baguette, we are all a bunch of thicko's
An inept and unkempt, basement dwelling, scrounger that spends his time alternating between making hateful/bigoted comments under the guise of 'dark humour' (nothing he ever says or has said is remotely funny) and sending out unsolicited pictures of his repugnant nether regions to various women whilst on live - ah, his opinion is one I definitely care about (if you're reading this, Brigham, that was sarcasm. I don't give a scheiße what you think, take your opinions along with your 'stonewall facts' and fahr zur hölle 🖕)

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
An inept and unkempt, basement dwelling, scrounger that spends his time alternating between making hateful/bigoted comments under the guise of 'dark humour' (nothing he ever says or has said is remotely funny) and sending out unsolicited pictures of his repugnant nether regions to various women whilst on live - ah, his opinion is one I definitely care about (if you're reading this, Brigham, that was sarcasm. I don't give a scheiße what you think take your opinions along with your 'stonewall facts' and fahr zur hölle 🖕)
🙌🏽✌🏽

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
miss red’s views are a little low today as i’ve just clicked on and they’re talking about a dead child that was abused. why is nearly every day about trauma dump, child abuse or SA? who wants to sit watching that depressing s and people crying into their phones at 10am.
I rarely bother with Reds, I've unfollowed any of the current "Click" members so don't see their s neither.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I’m just putting this here to brag really 🤣🤣i’ve put on a bit of weight in the last 2 years mostly due to being on long term steroids. I’ve managed to drop my dose a bit of the steroids & stopped the amitriptoline at night and third weigh in and i’ve lost a total of 15.5lb. I’ve had a kebab every week 🤣i’m happy as larry though
Congratulations I had my 2nd weigh in today another 2lb that's 6lb in 2 weeks

Medusa

Sorry but If we are speaking about everyone and calling everyone out on the app, then I'm not going to be biased...What I've just heard in Angie's, about that poor woman say has completely sickened me to the core.

If it's true that Hayley lied about her husbands passing and went live the day after he passed, and before she even knew he'd died with false information, then that's messed up.

I know Hayley has a lot of supporters in here but do me it's morally screwed up if you're painting a lady's deceased partner out to be an offender, which wasn't the case, then blamed his death on being high on substances when he actually died of natural causes, and then the poor woman was bullied for asking for a post to be removed, a post which contained false information about her partner, is beyond fed up.

I would say more, but what I have got to say isn't nice, people are playing with emotions and I refuse to stay silent about it because Hayley has supporters in here.
Wrong is wrong simple as.

iDontKnowAboutYou

Jul 18, 2024
london
Sorry but If we are speaking about everyone and calling everyone out on the app, then I'm not going to be biased...What I've just heard in Angie's, about that poor woman say has completely sickened me to the core.

If it's true that Hayley lied about her husbands passing and went live the day after he passed, and before she even knew he'd died with false information, then that's messed up.

I know Hayley has a lot of supporters in here but do me it's morally screwed up if you're painting a lady's deceased partner out to be an offender, which wasn't the case, then blamed his death on being high on substances when he actually died of natural causes, and then the poor woman was bullied for asking for a post to be removed, a post which contained false information about her partner, is beyond fed up.

I would say more, but what I have got to say isn't nice, people are playing with emotions and I refuse to stay silent about it because Hayley has supporters in here.
Wrong is wrong simple as.

This literally just shook me to my core. If it’s the truth, that’s utterly sickening.

Nov 10, 2023
In the vibrant world of TikTok, where trends spread like wildfire and personalities clash, Alex and Angie found themselves on opposite ends of the spectrum. Alex, with his penchant for basement aesthetics and questionable online behavior, clashed with Angie, a woman in her late forties who found solace in red wine and chaotic dance challenges.
Their rivalry on TikTok was legendary, with dueling videos and scathing comments that sent shockwaves through their followers. However, as fate would have it, a chance encounter in a livestream brought them together in an unexpected alliance. Laughter and shared jokes dissolved their animosity, paving the way for a newfound connection.
As they spent more time chatting off-camera, their bond deepened beyond the confines of social media. Secrets were shared, dreams were whispered, and a plan began to form. Together, Alex and Angie concocted a scheme to scam unsuspecting followers out of their money, using their charm and wit to lure them into their web of deception.
Their partnership blossomed into something more than just a scam; it became a partnership built on trust and understanding. As they laughed over their ill-gotten gains, a new kind of love bloomed between them, one forged in the fires of TikTok drama and sealed with the promise of a brighter future together.