Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

As I said before - I very rarely watch Hayley, so am entirely basing this on what that woman said.

If it's true that she represented this speculation as fact, especially within 24 hours of the man's death, then that is incredibly careless and shameful. Being a true crime fan, let alone having studied criminology, she should know that any information given that soon is preliminary and is subject to change at any time as lab results are returned, incident scenes are examined and witnesses are questioned. It is incredibly irresponsible to report such information as factual accurate, even if mainstream media is reporting it as such.
These people need to do off and leave families to grieve in peace. Its fing twisted how low people will go for views, zero respect, compassion and in some cases, zero fing morals.
Sorry its pissed me off.

Nov 10, 2023
It's so frustrating because I don't want to speak for others in here but I think a couple of members don't want to voice their views because Hayley has support from CC members.
I refuse to remain silent because if it was someone else that had done this s, we'd all be calling them out.
My heart really breaks for that lady, she didn't deserve to have fake s being spread about her partner on an app.
Never feel like you can’t comment your views.
CC is an open forum where different opinions should be welcomed.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Whoops GIF by DefyTV

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
What I don’t understand is how did the News/Media manage to release the story (that Hayley allegedly reported on) before the family (his wife) even knowing he was dead....something smells a bit suss...
Sadly it can happen. My mums friend lost her son in a tragic car accident and she saw it on the news before she was told. They didn’t say his name but the car etc.