Mar 5, 2024
The M20
According to Brigham, apart from miss baguette, we are all a bunch of thicko's

Alex is thick.

home video belly GIF

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I think Cockercunt is behind pushing flange about Hayley Comet, using her platform again for revenge, like the Lisa Marie situation, Hayley took part in the who is Cockerpoo drama, she's everywhere again all of a sudden.
100%. I said similar before, they all use that corpse for their own gain and as soon as cockercunt jumped in Angie’s box to speak on Hayley it was obvious

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Where's this news? I'm confused
A lady popped into Flangie's boxes today to say that Hayley C misreported the details of the death of her husband while on holiday, the story was in the Newspapers ( dunno which?) and for some reason HC knew of this story before the family were aware he'd passed away....its all very bizarre. How can a News outlet report a death before the family knowing ? I'm confused or being very naive of how News reporting works.

Medusa

Never feel like you can’t comment your views.
CC is an open forum where different opinions should be welcomed.
I know and you are right, I think when you see a lot of members supporting one person it's hard for some, 'not so outspoken' members to feel comfortable calling them out. And sometimes it can look like it's me that has anger issues (which I have 😭) and the nasty member of the group when thats far from the truth.

I think everyone should be called out on the s they do, there's no room on here to sit on the fence and remain biased because you like someone.

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
A lady popped into Flangie's boxes today to say that Hayley C misreported the details of the death of her husband while on holiday, the story was in the Newspapers ( dunno which?) and for some reason HC knew of this story before the family were aware he'd passed away....its all very bizarre. How can a News outlet report a death before the family knowing ? I'm confused or being very naive of how News reporting works.
Surley it should be the papers fault for doing this. It's like FB posting RIP posts when the family members haven't put a post out.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hey dickheads. So when it comes to the Hayley stuff I voiced my opinion months ago, I'm simply not getting involved because I'm unwell, I don't want to give people anymore ammunition to put her in unsafe situations and I don't want to put myself in an identifying situation to be jumped on by people who love Hayley.

But I felt like I had to clear up my issue. My issue is with NONE of the cases being spoken about. It's a completely separate case. Last year me and many other people who were either affected by what she was reporting or lived in the area it happened had several disagreements with her about misinformation involving a very sensitive case. She continued to report the same stuff despite being told it was wrong by the community and by the family. This isn't just something that's happened once it's happened a handful of times and there never seems to be any remorse or accountability for it. Whiles I find it incredibly sad that she's being harassed to this level I also find it unfair to ask people to stop because I personally feel like Hayley doesn't listen when other people voice their upset about what she is doing.

But Iv had a couple of people message me, Iv been ask my opinion and quite frankly I don't feel comfortable discussing things with people here because I don't think many people here agree.

Nov 10, 2023
Hey dickheads. So when it comes to the Hayley stuff I voiced my opinion months ago, I'm simply not getting involved because I'm unwell, I don't want to give people anymore ammunition to put her in unsafe situations and I don't want to put myself in an identifying situation to be jumped on by people who love Hayley.

But I felt like I had to clear up my issue. My issue is with NONE of the cases being spoken about. It's a completely separate case. Last year me and many other people who were either affected by what she was reporting or lived in the area it happened had several disagreements with her about misinformation involving a very sensitive case. She continued to report the same stuff despite being told it was wrong by the community and by the family. This isn't just something that's happened once it's happened a handful of times and there never seems to be any remorse or accountability for it. Whiles I find it incredibly sad that she's being harassed to this level I also find it unfair to ask people to stop because I personally feel like Hayley doesn't listen when other people voice their upset about what she is doing.

But Iv had a couple of people message me, Iv been ask my opinion and quite frankly I don't feel comfortable discussing things with people here because I don't think many people here agree.
I hate that people feel uncomfortable saying their opinions here. And if I’ve been a part of that problem, I genuinely apologise.

I always respect your opinions on things in here Judas. It’s an open forum so different views, opinions and experiences should be welcomed.

I hope you feel better soon 🤎❤️