Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I met Richard McCann many years ago (his mum was the first victim of the Yorkshire Riper) He has been affected over the years of the medi/documentaries ect ect. He's often fighting against them on how his mother was portrayed

I was thinking about this the other day.

When the Dahmer netflix series aired the families of the victims voiced how it forced them to relive the trauma.

By consuming that media we contribute to it's demand and thus contributing to the hurt of the families.

It's definitely made me think a lot more about the morality involved with true crime as entertainment.

Medusa

And whilst I'm voicing my opinions, I'm shoving anyone who comes in here promoting their fyp or crying they've been blocked on ignore
Have a fantastic day!
Im Okay Chicago Fire GIF by One Chicago

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Hey dickheads. So when it comes to the Hayley stuff I voiced my opinion months ago, I'm simply not getting involved because I'm unwell, I don't want to give people anymore ammunition to put her in unsafe situations and I don't want to put myself in an identifying situation to be jumped on by people who love Hayley.

But I felt like I had to clear up my issue. My issue is with NONE of the cases being spoken about. It's a completely separate case. Last year me and many other people who were either affected by what she was reporting or lived in the area it happened had several disagreements with her about misinformation involving a very sensitive case. She continued to report the same stuff despite being told it was wrong by the community and by the family. This isn't just something that's happened once it's happened a handful of times and there never seems to be any remorse or accountability for it. Whiles I find it incredibly sad that she's being harassed to this level I also find it unfair to ask people to stop because I personally feel like Hayley doesn't listen when other people voice their upset about what she is doing.

But Iv had a couple of people message me, Iv been ask my opinion and quite frankly I don't feel comfortable discussing things with people here because I don't think many people here agree.
I hope you're okay 🐆🌳

My stance is personally that, like you, I don't want her to be in an unsafe position either.
I would feel that for any person in her situation.

I don't watch Hayley on the regular or others that make similar content and I wasn't watching anyone from the lives last year so I'm out of the loop in terms of what went on then.
I trust what you're saying, you have always been forthright and truthful.

Like you I also find it sad that she is being harrassed to the level she is and I can understand what you're saying.

People should always have their right to voice their opinions and should never feel silenced, even if others might not agree as long as those opinions are not based in bias or inaccuracies they should be voiced - that is the entire point of Comment Café and this thread.

I hope you feel better soon, Judas 🤎❤️🤎❤️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I hate that people feel uncomfortable saying their opinions here. And if I’ve been a part of that problem, I genuinely apologise.

I always respect your opinions on things in here Judas. It’s an open forum so different views, opinions and experiences should be welcomed.

I hope you feel better soon 🤎❤️
Nobody needs to be sorry. It's not that anyone is specifically the problem it's more say a collective of overwhelming support for her in here and it feels like anyone who's saying otherwise not including Angie or this weird guy isn't being listened to. I'm sure theres been other situations where people have maybe felt like they can't speak out because the majority don't agree but i genuinely don't feel comfortable discussing my issue any further because of the reaction others are getting 🤷‍♀️

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Everybody in here is allowed different opinions (apart from angie we all have to agree she’s a t) We don’t all like and dislike the same people. I think we can like a creator but still think they’ve done a few shady things. I started watching hayley when she started doing the jay case. I didn’t agree with one of her posts before the jay case and i did comment on her post telling her my opinion. I still like her as a person though, she makes me laugh

I like luke 🖕🏻I can’t help it 🤣I know most of you think he’s a t

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I hate that people feel uncomfortable saying their opinions here. And if I’ve been a part of that problem, I genuinely apologise.

I always respect your opinions on things in here Judas. It’s an open forum so different views, opinions and experiences should be welcomed.

I hope you feel better soon 🤎❤️
I agree, people should be free to say their opinion without being ostracised for it. I like Fact Freak but I know there's afew on here don't like him..and that's okay.
I had a little clash with hayley over another missing person case but I think she's alright, she's doing her thing and people can carry on scrolling. Could her content be hurtful? Of course especially with current cases but I don't think she deserves the vitriol she's receiving. If I went missing I'd rather someone like hayley was keeping it in the news/public than nobody knew!

Medusa

What I don’t understand is how did the News/Media manage to release the story (that Hayley allegedly reported on) before the family (his wife) even knowing he was dead....something smells a bit suss...
It was on the news first and that's how people heard about it, then within 24hrs Hayley went live and spoke about it without knowing the full facts.
Newspapers are just as bad when it comes to posting fake news, they're all corrupt in one way or another.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It's so frustrating because I don't want to speak for others in here but I think a couple of members don't want to voice their views because Hayley has support from CC members.
I refuse to remain silent because if it was someone else that had done this s, we'd all be calling them out.
My heart really breaks for that lady, she didn't deserve to have fake s being spread about her partner on an app.

I said to a few people a few weeks ago on another issue that I wasn't interested in what HC was saying on something because I found her very boring - but that's me. I don't watch her because it's not my cuppa tea but I do get that others do, I do however take on what Angies doing and it's nothing but `Clout` that she accuses others of doing, had she not spoken out about it and gone on for days we'd of probably never heard of that poor woman earlier on , Angies just interested in picking up HCs trolls. I've been away for an hour or so but did catch some of what that lady was saying before I left and if true , is heart breaking. Like you've said , you can't sit and slate one and not the other , everyone should be held to account no matter the situation.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Hi I'm new here and generally a silent watcher and I agree I don't think hayley should be getting the hate but she is problematic she says in one breath she's a criminologyist and the next is telling ppl to sym it's not very professional and the bigging up gcrew made me side eye her
Welcome to the Caf! Please dont be afraid to express your opinions, just be prepare to take some salty comebacks 🥰 😘