Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’ve only got one person lined up for @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 dinner so far 😩😭
Work Office GIF

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I honestly don't feel comfortable talking about it, I'd need to reveal the area I stay and why it impacted me and it's also a subject I don't feel comfortable discussing. I'm just giving the same perspective and saying the same thing I did months ago before anyone else had an issue. There is truth in the things people are saying about her. Not everyone can be wrong. It's just not putting myself in a compromising position 🤷‍♀️.

Also whiles I remember i dont see the point in people comparing her to the news or a journalist. Her name isn't on the small print of an article, she's not on tv for 10 minutes in the evening reading a script. She has a public platform and is discussing her thoughts and opinions. It's not the same and it does leave her open to scrutiny.
I completely understand what you’re saying, it wasn’t Hayley that did regarding a situation in my area, it was another tik toker but my sons best friend was stabbed to death outside school, it was a horrendous time but there’s one guy from Birmingham that incorrectly reported on it on tik tok I tried to correct him in the comments and the abuse I got was disgusting.

Medusa

Wait whoah, what’s happened?! Is there a live or video about this? I haven’t heard a thing about this 😯

Don’t hold back on what you want to say, discourse is natural about creators/content - you’re not “hating” luv 🩵
Sorry I've not been getting all my notifications I'll try and compress it and post it on here so you can see what the lady went through.
I'm busy doing dinner but I'll see if I can work out how to compress the sr later, if not I'll post it and tag you in it.
Sorry, I've just noticed your post... 🩵😘

Medusa

oh angie take ya face for a se! Nobody is arsed about ya viewers, nobody is jealous of ya viewers neither. Absolute nut case
The majority of her viewers are only watching because its a s show, at times I've been guilty of doing it, there's a huge difference between supporters and viewers.

Hope everyone has had a full day being the lovely fs we are 🥰 I'm knackered been helping a friend set up for a year 6 leavers party never offer out your services it's a trap 🤣

I can't join in with the HC stuff so often feel awkward I don't watch her I spend most of my nights watching an American couple in arcades winning sweets and s 🤣 unless there is drama. But for me I don't know her past stuff but I think she completely derailed her platform when she went too far into the lisa and Cocker s stuff and got involved with anything to do with that side of tiktok. I don't agree with anyone being doxed ect but we all take that risk when we download social media sadly. True crime isn't my cup of tea unless it's on netflix I scroll past those sorts of videos on tiktok. I don't hate anyone who wants to support her or who doesn't we are all individual and do as we please.