Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Not sure, something about him not being treated fairly due to him being black
Well I cant speak on specific constabulary's but the clerks at front counter take matters at a priority log on the system. Any none major issues i.e car vehicle crime or malicious communications are done via a diary appointment system through comms when they allocate an officer to contact the individual for a weeks time. Anything more serious is either a priority which is a couple hours to a couple days and immediate i.e car crashes etc is done instantly. On top of that they have to allocate an officer and allow the officer to collect all the statements and evidence but this takes week to do, usually this is when they provide police bail and allow any suspects to come back a months time. If he feels unfairly treated he will be provided an email for the HQ who deal with complaints

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Wow sounds like it’s been wild.

My two pennies. I have commented that Hayley reported on a case close to my family. I did say it was positive, and with empathy and I stand by that. I hate what’s happening to her, in terms of being doxxed etc, that’s not ok ever.

However I’m definitely not a fan. I find she’s too rigid, she gives her opinion, and doesn’t listen to others. She has her die hard fans, that love watching and supporting her, and that’s great, but she’s just not my cup of tea to watch.

I totally agree though, often it’s hard to voice feelings etc if someone seems popular in here, I was goaded by Chonky for daring to say I liked Zac. I had a few run ins and eventually stopped even joining in any discussions about him. Tbh though I’d rather creators weren’t in here, but if they are, I prefer them be up front, rather than being a snake.

Ohhhh and Group Chat was WILD 🤪